my music exam is tomorrow and i really need a backing track to vermillion part 2 by slipknot! do you have a link to where i can download it?! PLEASE! if you have it, i will do anything to have it, you name it, ill do it...............but please give me a link if you have one!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
You don't neeeeeeeeeed a backing track. Just metronome.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
thnkz dudes, ill try to make one...
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by ScottB.
You don't neeeeeeeeeed a backing track. Just metronome.
Our teacher said that wed get more marks if we used a backing track............and i wanna take it as a GCSE for year 11 (im in year 10).
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
you should record your own backing track using the chords, do acoustic and then another guitar electric. I bet if you did that you'd get more points