Thinking about selling my peavey studio pro 112 for a vox ad100vt.. Would this be wise?
We can't really make an assumption if we don't know what kind of music you play, and whether you gig or not.

So what music do you play? Do you gig?

I wouldn't do it, sell the Peavey, and put the money towards something like a tube combo, or something like a cube if you only play at home.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Yeah i gig, but it would be also for playing at home and practising obviously... as for music style mainly kinda punky stuff and generally higher gain stuff and general rock/heavy rock. But also need a decent clean tone. Ahh such a dilemna, just dont know if its worth the money and selling the peavey. PLEASE HELP! thaanks
Quote by roberto123
Yeah i gig, but it would be also for playing at home and practising obviously... as for music style mainly kinda punky stuff and generally higher gain stuff and general rock/heavy rock. But also need a decent clean tone. Ahh such a dilemna, just dont know if its worth the money and selling the peavey. PLEASE HELP! thaanks

How much money dyou think you could get?

Also, dyou live in the UK or the USA? I'd recommend either a Peavey Classic 30 with an OD if you're in America, or a Laney VC30 if you're in UK. You could also look for a used JCM800, seeing as that would do the tone you want quite well.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
i gig dude and have the vox ad100vt great sound for all styles and home use is easy with power setting at the rear which works , i have a marshall ad100 and i use this most now.
my bagder stares at me.....
Quote by kr46
i gig dude and have the vox ad100vt great sound for all styles and home use is easy with power setting at the rear which works , i have a marshall ad100 and i use this most now.

That's usually something you'd expect from the amp.

A Marshall AD100? Surely you mean AVT100?

Ew.

Just sell the Peavey, save up more and get a good amp.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild