well... i'm looking for tone of the cure... and i saw on guitargeek that robert smith uses boss CH1(chorus) and boss BF2 (flanger)
and i'm thinking of buying this thingY; http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBATLCF7
well.. i've heard from a lot of people that in general boss effect are way better than ibanez...

well... tell me what's your opinion on that... i checked the reviews and they say it's good... but i still need the blessing from the UG forums to go out and buy it
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Well I cant really say for that specific pedal (so my opinion might not count) but I have and Ibanez TS808 and it's amazing. Best pedal I own for sure, and I have a boss overdrive as well. So I know that Ibanez makes at least one quality pedal, lol. hope that helps a bit
Band: When Earth Sleeps (myspace.com/whenearthsleeps)
Guitar: American Standard Strat HSS
Head: Line6 SpiderII HD75
Cab: Randal 4-12
I don't have that specific pedal, but out of experience, I know that Ibanez makes quality stuff. I say go for it
I used to try and emulate The Cure guitar tone. Those pedals should do fine coupled with the slightest hint of overdrive. I got 'A Forest' guitar tone by using flanger and overdrive together. I would think though you should get something close with any good standard modulation pedal. Go for the sound that works for you not the name on the box. Also bare in mind the guitar you play. Got my best 'Cure' tones using a hollow bodied guitar. Hope this helps.
ok.. fair enough... i'm going to buy it tomorrow
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I wouldn't buy that pedal. It's just not a very good quality pedal in general. I'd save up a bit more and go for something like a Deluxe Electric Mistress.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild