Quote by Mazzakazza
Does he say something stupid that will make me rage? If so, I'm not following that link.

LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER TO MINESWEEP THAT VIDEO!

Isn't everything he says stupid?
no he says something like: "And theres a cheat so it will say "Through the fire and the flames LIVE", so you're allowed to make more mistakes"
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
and he doesnt seem to actually speak english...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas

Maybe becuase he's asian?

Any ways this posted a while ago.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Haha, that was quite good. He sounded like he was from London in bits of that....
TRANSFORMICE

i don' t really understand the funnyness and thread worthyness of this video.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by HuckIt
no he says something like: "And theres a cheat so it will say "Through the fire and the flames LIVE", so you're allowed to make more mistakes"

The Living Colour bit was more interesting anyways. And I found that ^ quote quite witty
Ive never liked dragonforce, but i dont understand why UG doesnt like herman li. Hes obviously good, i find him entertaining to watch
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
Ive never liked dragonforce, but i dont understand why UG doesnt like herman li. Hes obviously good, i find him entertaining to watch

Because of how popular Guitar hero is, and how much more famous it made DragonForce, and the fact that they can be sloppy live. I think he's a great guitarist, better than most of the guitarists in the Pit.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by HuckIt

if he actually says that, hes a ****ing idiot

but i like to make fun of him anyways
I'm Steve
Last edited by Irnmaiden4life at Oct 6, 2008,
Quote by Peaceful Rocker

He's good, yes. but over-rated. When you think about all the world's greatest guitarists, he's pretty far from the top. It's the people who deny it that make it worse for everyone else
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Hereiwas

he does you're just not used to the combination of the words
Sig space available, give me some praise
Harder? Yah, okay, Herman.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."