This is an 87 model Kramer Pacer Deluxe American Series. These guitars were actually produced by ESP and assmbled and final set up by Kramer. Same quality as the $3000 ESP models you can get now. It has an Alder body and a Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard. It also has the original Floyd Rose locking trem. It came with Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in the bridge that has been wax potted and 2 Seymour Duncan SSL-1 single coils. These pickups alone go for $150 per set used! The guitar also has the stock split, parallel and series switch. This guitar is all original! The neck is super comfortable and fast. It plays like butter and has amazing tone through a Marshall Tube Half Stack. Guitar has no issues and is in close to mint condition with no bad scratches or dins. Getting hard to find these old American Kramers. Better quality than most standard production American instruments being produced these days that are going for $1,200.

I also have a vintage 75 model Morley Tel-Ray Power Fuzz Wah that I am selling. It too is in mint condition. Looking for around $150 for it.

I will consider trades towards other guitars, amps or pedals. Looking to get $500 shipped and insured in the CONUS.

I can also take more pics of wanted.

Thanks for looking

Please post here or e-mail moon909230@bellsouth.net DO NOT PM!!!! My PM's seldom work right on this site for some reason.

03 Gibson Les Paul Premium Plus Standard
96 Gibson Les Paul Classic
99 Gibson Les Paul Classic
00 Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus
91 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
09 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus

05 Marshall DSL 100 Silver 1 of 200
Free bump, that's pretty much the exact guitar I want to buy. Too bad I'm broke.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
You need this guitar!!!!
00 Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus
91 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
09 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus

05 Marshall DSL 100 Silver 1 of 200
Bump