Poll: Can You be black and racist?
Poll Options
View poll results: Can You be black and racist?
Yes
405 97%
No
10 2%
Other (explain in post)
2 0%
Voters: 418.
Page 1 of 4
Seriously, i know technically its possible but do you think any black people are racist since they got alot of crap from white people and know what its like, so do you think there are some that are racist?

I know that they have the capability of being racist i would just think that the likelyhood of them being racist would be less since they have been through it and wouldn't want others too as well, idk just a thought

I'm say statistically is it less likely that black people would be racist compared to white people.
Last edited by Martian980 at Oct 8, 2008,
Some bloke on Maury was aparently Black and racist once... how true it was is a different thing though...

EDIT: To clarify, I meant racist against his own race....
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Oct 6, 2008,
Course they can! They can hate people too! Also racism is not only about skin colour!
no black people can't descriminate against races because theirs is the most inferior
EDIT:i selected no because i'm a non-conformist
Sig space available, give me some praise
Last edited by ross1234 at Oct 6, 2008,
Of course not. They're made of marshmallows.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You're the racist one, you're suggesting that black people think differently from white people.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Racism is discriminating against someone because of their race. Of course they can be racist.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ross1234
no black people can't descriminate against races because theirs is the most inferior

Exactly.
Quote by rabidguitarist
You're the racist one, you're suggesting that black people think differently from white people.

No, he's asking how someone who should know better from experience act like that.

Anyway, TS.. To answer your question, look up information on the Nation of Islam.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
duhhh
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
no i'm just saying black people would probably be more understanding since their culture has been through alot of racism so i would think they would be less likely to be racist
100% Yes, for once the Pit has got it right.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by ross1234

That's just wrong
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Martian980
no i'm just saying black people would probably be more understanding since their culture has been through alot of racism so i would think they would be less likely to be racist

Yes, as we all know all those who have been put through bad times are not in any way affected by it, and never retaliate whatsoever..

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
That's just wrong

Here, take this:
Quote by rabidguitarist

They do, their minds are more chicken orientated.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Martian980

Let me put it this way, say you've got a group of people treating you a certain way because of your skin color. Are you going to trust this group of people? Or anyone associated with this group of people? Probably not. There are many racists of all races, but for your specific question, look up information on the Nation of Islam, who are black separatists.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Martian980

anyone has the capacity to be racist

doesn't matter what race you are

what religion you are

what gender you are

so yes, black people have the ability to be racist.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
yes. my old african american lit professor was definitely racist
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
yea i know there probably are but i'm talking percentage, i would think the percentage of racist white people would be greater then black... just saying idk thats why i'm askin the question to see what people think
Yes, because black people are not the only race. Isn't learning fun?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Martian980

White devil...
Quote by Martian980
yea i know there probably are but i'm talking percentage, i would think the percentage of racist white people would be greater then black... just saying idk thats why i'm askin the question to see what people think

I wouldn't ask that question, you're going to get a flame war from a bunch of morons.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by joeymaxx
There's lots of Muslims in my town, and they are probably a lot more racist than the white people.

...Muslim isn't a race. Semite is.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
That's just wrong

Calm down Charlie Brown, i was joking.
Sig space available, give me some praise
yes they can, and speaking of racism, what do everybidy call it whit race and black race, there is only one race and that is called HUMAN, is it that difficult
**** me, I go to sleep there's a racism thread, I wake up, go to uni, go to work, have dinner, log on to UG and STILL THERE'S A RACISM THREAD in The Pit, for ****'s sake!!!
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
**** me, I go to sleep there's a racism thread, I wake up, go to uni, go to work, have dinner, log on to UG and STILL THERE'S A RACISM THREAD in The Pit, for ****'s sake!!!

Just be glad it's not the same thread.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 4