In my previous post (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972505) i said id try to make a backing track, but i failed. and i need a vermilion part 2 backing track for tomorrow! i use tuxguitar, how can i make a backing track in that?
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by Pibbz
In my previous post (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972505) i said id try to make a backing track, but i failed. and i need a vermilion part 2 backing track for tomorrow! i use tuxguitar, how can i make a backing track in that?

Pick a better song is how I would do it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Listen to that guy who told you to record the backing track yourself. Have you got access to recording equipment? If all else fails download one of the several GP tracks on UG, or if not download the Powertab and use the bloody MIDI track in it, it's not exactly ideal but I doubt you're going to find an amazing sounding backing track for that song by tomorrow dude, sorry.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Pick a better song is how I would do it.

do me a favor, use this 12 foot shoehorn to pull your head out of your as$

to the TS: record it yourself, if you have recording gear, are a decent player and about 6-8 hours to kill you can probably do it yourself. theoretically you can get the midi for the song and cut and paste the drums and bass into a different midi vst to get better drums/bass sound. guitar vst's don't sound too good unfortunately.
OMFG DUDES! I now believe there is a god! my teacher gave me a week to make a backing track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i need to learn how to make one........
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
^ i personally can't believe you sat down and learned a whole song without realising you didn't have any BT to play it to...

Go, download a Tuxguitar, Guitar Pro or Powertab of the song, mute the guitar sections you don't want, export the MIDI. That can be your backing track. Or the real song. Or listen to Z. Or search for threads like this - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500548

But please, in future, do not come into a forum with 12 hours to deadline and run around like a headless chicken. Thank you.
Quote by Freepower
^ i personally can't believe you sat down and learned a whole song without realising you didn't have any BT to play it to...

Go, download a Tuxguitar, Guitar Pro or Powertab of the song, mute the guitar sections you don't want, export the MIDI. That can be your backing track. Or the real song. Or listen to Z. Or search for threads like this - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500548

But please, in future, do not come into a forum with 12 hours to deadline and run around like a headless chicken. Thank you.

i didnt know we could use a backing track..........the teacher said wed get more marks if we used one, god y isnt there a fu!k u emotion?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
i didnt know we could use a backing track..........the teacher said wed get more marks if we used one, god y isnt there a fu!k u emotion?

it's probably better for you that there isn't one, particularly if you were thinking of directing it at a mod
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by z4twenny
do me a favor, use this 12 foot shoehorn to pull your head out of your as$

to the TS: record it yourself, if you have recording gear, are a decent player and about 6-8 hours to kill you can probably do it yourself. theoretically you can get the midi for the song and cut and paste the drums and bass into a different midi vst to get better drums/bass sound. guitar vst's don't sound too good unfortunately.

^^^ agreed with the resident psycho here!

If you cant find it, you will have to create the backing yourself. I suggest just doing the underlying beat and chord progression to the song. A simple as it can be. It will sound good enough to get your ideas across.
Quote by Freepower
^ I believe we've seen that go horribly wrong before...

Have you considered the fact that I actually gave you links to exactly what you were asking for, you ungrateful wretch?

i apreciate that, thanks, and i thought you came across as quite rude on the first thing you said about learning the whole song before realising i didnt have a backing track.
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
^ what were you going to do? Just play without any backing whatsoever? The kind of playing in Slipknot is designed to work with the other instruments and won't really work without them, especially the drums. Secondly, it's much harder to play the song correctly without all the drum and vocal cues.

If I come across as rude it's because I'm extremely blunt. I'm blunt because people often need blunt answers.

Imo, you should never prepare a song for performance which needs a BT to sound good without getting a BT or at least being able to perform it along with the song/a drummer who you can trust.
and there was no need for the headless chicken comment...
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
You're the boss, Jimmy.

I'm just saying, you may have seemed a little... panicked at the time. A trifle unco-ordinated. There was no need for the
no need for the headless chicken comment
comment either, but that hasn't stopped you.

Anyway! You have your answers, Ima close this thread before we spam it up even more. You can PM me if you want to tell me how rude I am again.