WIN
158 81%
FAIL
36 19%
Voters: 194.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by Sad But False

thread coming

It's already here, thus this reply to the post.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Well, the old episodes win, but the new episodes fail harder than new Family Guy
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.
Which series?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i dont like the new episodes, but that might be becasue i havnt seen many of them
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Early Seasons > Current Seasons > Movie.

Failed2Win.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by Gargantuan
The Simpsons = Win
The Simpsons Movie = Fail

The Movie was a brief return to form, I thought.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Simpsons are win.

Gargantuan, how did the movie fail???? It was hilarious
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Its alright, i just dont enjoy it as much as i do other shows.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I honestly can't stand The Simpsons, I don't see the hype

Futurama > Simpsons
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
The movie was only good because Matt Groening wrote parts of it, he was much more involved than he has been lately. Most of the good writers left the show somewhere between 94-99.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The movie was terrible... I liked the Family guy movie more.

South Park>Futurama>Familyguy>Simpsons>American dad
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by cam_sampbell

Futurama > Simpsons

I completely agree. Futurama had better characters too. Zapp Brannigan ftw!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by break-me-in
The Movie was a brief return to form, I thought.

Yeah I thought the movie was hilarious, I haven't seen any of the new ones but i've enjoyed all the ones i've seen, except the halloween ones, they were messed up.
Quote by aaciseric
Yeah I thought the movie was hilarious, I haven't seen any of the new ones but i've enjoyed all the ones i've seen, except the halloween ones, they were messed up.

The newer episodes are more often than not similar to the halloween ones in that the plot doesn't really flow that well.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
The newer episodes are more often than not similar to the halloween ones in that the plot doesn't really flow that well.

I seriously forgot how young most UGers are. They probably just don't remember when the Simpsons were good.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I seriously forgot how young most UGers are. They probably just don't remember when the Simpsons were good.

How young are most UGers? 14ish?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
How young are most UGers? 14ish?

They're about the age where they would start remembering just about the time when Simpsons started going downhill. As far as I'm concerned, seventh season was the last really good season.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by cam_sampbell

Futurama > Simpsons

+ a lot.

I never found The Simpsons funny. The new or old seasons, I just don't laugh when I watch them. Futurama; however, a whole other story.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
The problem with the new episodes is that they've abandoned one of the things they fought for at the start of the show. They wanted to make a one storyline that lasted the entire half hour block, but FOX thought the audience couldn't stay entertained that long, and was asking for several shorts per episode. Now it's some sort of bastard combination of the two, were the story jumps around from subject to subject and has no flow.
It's also much less subtle than earlier seasons, which was one of the best things about the humour.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
They're about the age where they would start remembering just about the time when Simpsons started going downhill. As far as I'm concerned, seventh season was the last really good season.

I've never had a real grasp of what episodes are from what season, I just know that by the time it reached double digits, it sucked.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I've never had a real grasp of what episodes are from what season, I just know that by the time it reached double digits, it sucked.

I've got seasons 1-8 on dvd.

The seasons after the seventh aren't necessarily bad, but they decline. Some of them are pure gold, though. I still love the episode where Homer gets the crayon removed from his brain.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I've got seasons 1-8 on dvd.

The seasons after the seventh aren't necessarily bad, but they decline. Some of them are pure gold, though. I still love the episode where Homer gets the crayon removed from his brain.

I love the first half of an episode I saw recently where they get a social worker.

Homer (drunk): You see, the thing about my family is that there's FIVE of them. Marge, Bart, Girl-Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy... How I loathe him. *falls off barstool*

Generally, however, the new ones suck.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 6, 2008,
Fail. They should have stopped the Simpsons at around early 2000 when it started to suck and kept Futurama going.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I loved the old ones:
Homer: Alright, pie, I'm just gonna do this *chomp* and if you get eaten, it's your own fault.
*chomp* *chomp* *BANG*
Ow! owwwww! Ah, to hell with it.

Homer: Oh my God, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids, eat them!

Mr. Burns: We've cyphered off extra power from the orphanage. Who are they going to complain to? Their parents?
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
I loved the old ones:
Homer: Alright, pie, I'm just gonna do this *chomp* and if you get eaten, it's your own fault.
*chomp* *chomp* *BANG*
Ow! owwwww! Ah, to hell with it.

Homer: Oh my God, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids, eat them!

Mr. Burns: We've cyphered off extra power from the orphanage. Who are they going to complain to? Their parents?

Those two were classic. I laughed so much when I saw the pie one on tv.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
****in' win.

I have seasons 3 and 9 on DVD. Just gotta fill in the rest of it.

This quote from the newest episode made me lol.

Bart: "Looks like I got the whole house to myself for a while. *laughs mischievously*

First I'm gonna take a bath, then I'm gonna eat some vegetables, and then I'm going

straight to bed nice and early, without any dinner. Heh heh heh..."
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I love The SImpsons.

That's pure win, even the newest seasons.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I have season 1-10. And the movie. And a homer shaped pillow. And pj pants. And two shirts. And a hoodie. I also have win.
Page 1 of 2