...and i have a quick question that i forgot. Before i ask though i would like to say that i am aware how easy the american test is compared to other countries, and i would not like this to turn into that discussion. But anyways, in wisconsin part of our test is parking at the side of the road and backing up straight. I am aware that we are supposed to be a foot from the curb, but my question is if there is no curb, when i park am i supposed to go over onto the gravel, and if so how far. Then when i back up do i stay partially on/partially off the road(part on the gravel?). Any help would be appreciated.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Surely there will be a curb, they wouldn't be so nasty as to ask you to do the maneuver without one, would they?
well the town i am taking it in is pretty rural, i doubt they have curbs everywhere, plus i should always be prepared just in case
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
I'm sure you'll do fine, man. Everyone comes out their exam saying "what the hell was all the hype about?" They're nothing like you expect, just keep cool and you'll nail it. Good luck with it!
i live in the UK and we drive on the left side of the road and rules are give way to people on the right

so in the US you give way to people on the left right?