And add us if you like...

we are kind of rock/alternative and i'm not gonna lie, some would call us 'pop'... then again, some people have commented on liking the 'eighties-esque' lead guitar in some of our songs...

We are in the process of mastering an album at the moment, and the song up there is pre-mastering.

Anyway thanks heaps guys...

www.myspace.com/innerflection
Like it, keep up like that, and play a little more heavy to see how it comes up
Musical integrity and strong poetic lyrics are the most important thing to me when listening or writing, followed by having a catchy, hummable melody. You guys managed all of this. Impressive. Let's do a show together if you're ever in Arizona
Quote by Jandy
Musical integrity and strong poetic lyrics are the most important thing to me when listening or writing, followed by having a catchy, hummable melody. You guys managed all of this. Impressive. Let's do a show together if you're ever in Arizona

to tell you the truth... we are actually heading to the states next year and arizona is one of our first stops coz we have a few contacts there
great job dude- love the song... it's quite radio friendly as well. vox and harmonies are spot on. lyrics are good, and i like the anthemic quality of the build up...

thanks also for the crit on my live jams. i replied to you in my thread.
Quote by benedge89
to tell you the truth... we are actually heading to the states next year and arizona is one of our first stops coz we have a few contacts there

Seriously, contact us when you do, we'll book shows in both Tucson and Phoenix, the two music hubs of Arizona. We can get something going, add us on myspace and keep up updated.

http://www.myspace.com/raceyoutheremusic