Okay... simple questions, how much will it be when it comes out, and what chance would I have of getting one in Australia before Christmas?

Also, what are everyones opinions on the Sanpera I & II footpedals?
it's going to be between $450-$500 i read. you could find a site that ships internationally and preorder to get it sent ASAP. Those sites will be swamped in the next few months
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
hmm i looked into all of the Vypyrs a month or two ago when they all made their first debut, and i read that the highest watt tube was goin for, what i thought was like $500, but hey, they could have changed it. =/
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Aud =/= Us$...
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Even still, I haven't seen the 120 Tube for less than $650USD, and going by recent exchange rates, that'd be around $1000AUD.
If you buy from the US you will have to get a new transformer or an external step up transformer to change the voltage. You will also have to pay import duty. It might work out a bit cheaper, but probably not as much as you save on a guitar.
I was hoping that Australian retailers would start stocking it before the end of the year, I'd rather get one from in Australia than the US, especially the way the exchange rates are going at the moment.
Hey bro, I'm not sure when they're coming into Australia but to compete with the other 2x12 hybrid models they will probably be around the $1300-ish mark.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
by the way if the other peavey models are anything to go by don't hold your breath. I was waiting for ages to test the Peavey Windsor combo and that kept getting pushed back months at a time, I gave up in the end. Check out Venuemusic.com.au they are a Peavey dealer.