This is what happens when I listen to too much Slipknot

Quarantine

*Bass only riff*
*verse riff* x1

Come walking down my road to see my testament. Your eyes will never be the same again. I'm housed up inside your heart and I'm trying to slip through your seams. Dying in a river bed until you wake me from your sleep. Things will never be the same without these sins.

Come bring it down, until I'm pushed face first into the ground. Here I go again, giving into your persperation.

Silk are the wounds on your eyes in this city of false inventions. War cries or whining violate you as you sit in the corner blind and naked. Hold! On! Tight!

I'm over it-
(This religion is quarantine!)
Drown the crowds-
(Don't embrace it! Don't embrace it! Don't embrace it!)
This! Is! What! I! Want!
x2

I want it to stop so bad it's breaking my bones. This enrichment feels so cruel but not so old. Continue taking these out of step orders and here I'll end up in jail, so blissful are your words. Never given time to rethink what I did or the chance to pre-plan what I did before

Spiraling to the ground, I missed out on the anticipation. Going around and around, you can surely taste the airs precipitation.

Fierce are the expectations that you throw out in every direction. Tears, blood and sweat and condenstation run down your skin. Hold! On! Tight!

I'm over it-
Drown the crowds-
This! Is! What! I! Want!
x2

*Drum solo*
*Bass only riff*

I'm over it-
Drown the crowds-
This! Is! What! I! Want!
x4

This is what I want!
x4
I hate telling people what my lyrics mean, I guess I sorta have a System of a Down mentality on my songs. I'd rather hear what other people think it means then what my real meaning for it is.
But the meaning is extremely simple actually Dx
I like it. You'd have to use a Slipknot or System of a Down tempo to the longer verses to avoid this being a seven-minute song, but I like it. If you'll do crit4crit, pick one from my sig.
Quote by ArcadianWarrior
I hate telling people what my lyrics mean, I guess I sorta have a System of a Down mentality on my songs. I'd rather hear what other people think it means then what my real meaning for it is.
But the meaning is extremely simple actually Dx

thats cool. as long as it has a meaning and you understand it. thats all that should matter.