Hello, UGers!

I usually roam the pit, but today I have a serious question about guitars.

My Question:

Does any one know anything about Eastwood? They're a company that remakes old vintage guitars. Are they any good? Should I be interested? What do you guys know about them?

I REALLY like the look of a few of their guitars, and wouldn't mind having one... but guitars are about sound, not looks. So any experience or information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

eastwoodguitars.com is their website

i just ordered a hi-flyer, but it hasnt come in yet. ive read some reviews and it was a pretty universally good response, with the occasional dbag who assumes that if it doesnt play like a $5000 guitar then its junk. but everybody ive talked to says theyre great. there was a review for the airline on here a few days ago, that might be helpful also.
Quote by chumpzilla
i just ordered a hi-flyer, but it hasnt come in yet. ive read some reviews and it was a pretty universally good response, with the occasional dbag who assumes that if it doesnt play like a $5000 guitar then its junk. but everybody ive talked to says theyre great. there was a review for the airline on here a few days ago, that might be helpful also.

Yes, I read the review, i remember that. It sounded GREAT, but as always, it was with their most popular guitar, the Airline 2p DLX. I was looking at the 3p DLX, and some others. There are also some reviews on youtube of them, but most of them are either crap, or by some one who was hired by Eastwood.

I have the Jack White guitar, the red 2p dlx. I'll tell you anything you want to know about it, so just ask away. I'm not gonna type up ten paragraphs on stuff you don't wanna know, so ask me first them I'll give you a review.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
How do you bump a thread with less than 60 seconds between posts?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i actually want to know what you think about them. im looking at them now. hows the tone?
SG COMMANDO #2041

Guitar:

1967 Gibson SG Jr.
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone MM-30E

Amp
Fender Blues Jr. NOS (tweed, bitches)
Pedals

Modded TS9
Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2
Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate
Line 6 DL4