I'm wondering if it was possible to use tone port GX's crybaby wah-wah with a foot pedal connected to the gearbox or something, and if it's possible I would need to know how...because really, I can't turn the fucking wah knob on the computer screen while I play guitar to use the wah effect...

Thanks
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
It's an auto-wah so it just does it for you. Otherwise you might be able to use a MIDI controller but that'd be loads of hassle and might not even work. If an auto-wah doesnt suffice consider buying a crybaby then running that before the interface?
Quote by Meatball200
It's an auto-wah so it just does it for you. Otherwise you might be able to use a MIDI controller but that'd be loads of hassle and might not even work. If an auto-wah doesnt suffice consider buying a crybaby then running that before the interface?

its not an auto wah its a wah replicater where you chose where you want the foot pedal to be
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
What's the point in moving the knob and keeping it still while playing? So there's no way that I can use a wah-wah pedal into my computer and still get to use the Crybaby effect it delivers instead of the wah pedal I connected?
Is there at least an auto-wah in toneport?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic