Anyone like this amp or have experience with it?

I played one today with a mexican strat and i thought it sounded very bad. when i plugged in a PRS mccarty though, i sang and had some of the sweetest tone i'd ever heard. is the PRS that much better?

thanks in advance for opinions and stuff
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
did you mess with the settings before pluggin in both guitars? but yes, IMO, a PRS is gunna sound a helluva lot better than an MIM strat, especially if it's a McCarty.
I did mess with the setting a bit. The thing is though i don't have a mccarty, just an epi les paul an mim strat. so obviously i wouldn't get the amp if i don't have the guitar that it sounded good through.

but it is true that i wasn't sure how to eq so i'm not writing it off yet. how you guys like you DC if yu have one?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

any advice on eq'ing for my strat and paul if i go try it again?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

I have the Studio .22+ which I think is the model before the DC-2 and I love it. It's a very mid orientated amp though so maybe try lowering the mids and treble a little with the strat but this is presuming it sounds similar to the .22+, sorry I've not actually played a DC-2. Anyway the manual has a few settings you might want to try.

http://www.manualnguide.com/manual-get/3501/