This Mexican-American band has to be one of the best bands in the bestial black/death scene today, taking notes from south-american masters such as Sarcofago as well as the likes of Blasphemy and Beherit and inserting their own uniqueness into the mix to make 'Morboso metal' - aggressive ferocious and destructive grinding chaotic war metal, blaspheming against Christianity like few before them and they sound like a thousand barbaric soldiers raping and pillaging cities... listen now or die!

http://www.myspace.com/morbosidad
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
"Morboso Metal" great band nonetheless, I have to be sure to get some of their stuff.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
i just ordered their new album Profana... from Shadow Kingdom can't wait!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Good stuff. Not a huge fan of the production.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Got their self-titled and Cojete A Dios Por El Culo yesterday, not really in the mood for it right now, so haven't listened to them yet hahha
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Sangrada Cruz Invertida is great... also I think the title means "Inverted Cross that Bleeds" or something like that which is awesome. Also liking Ceremonia con el Diablo, and Salomon's Gate.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

i know they have a song that means 'Fuck God in the Ass' haha

Quote by MHDrunk
i know they have a song that means 'Fuck God in the Ass' haha

Its the name of their self titled record, and in my Cuban spanish version what it means is "Stick God Up Your Ass"
Randomly decided to put Cojete A Dios Por El Culo on. Everyone needs to know about them.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
bullet belts, spikes and inverted crosses...?

why can't these people forget about their stupid image and just play music
You know what? We don't care about what you have to say
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
You know what? We don't care about what you have to say

obviously care enough to reply

sorry i couldnt see the coolness of wearing lame spikes
roflmao broseidon

and yeah *knows spanish* the album title is "fuck god up the ass"
will check 'em out shortly