I would like to add another. My main stays are a 68 Gibson Les Paul, 2008 Gibson Les Paul, 2005 American Stratocaster Deluxe.

I play everything from loads of Metallica, Rhodes, Zep., and etc.

I was thinking about adding a Telecaster. I am open to more suggestions. I am looking to pick up a used under a $ 1,000.
tele would probably cool for earlier zep... is your amp capable of covering all those tones?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My strat is an HSS with maple. I was thinking either a normal Strat with rosewood or telecaster. I am just not up on the teles. I am not sure if I would like it, but I was thinking it would be nice for some Zep like you.

I am okay in amp department.

What about choice between standard Start and tele considering I have an HSS already.
ah, i understand. it's probably not much help, but it's really up to you... you can currently get about 60% of the "classic" strat tones with your HSS, and you don't have a tele at all... but if you'd really want all the strat tones, then a strat may make more sense...

definitely try some teles, the necks can be a little different to strats... you'd need to make sure you like them, as you said...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?