Hey, guys! I have to say, this is by far my favorite song to play before I get started in my actual playing. A sort of warm up song for me before I get into playing guitar with my buddy. After my exercises that is.

This was the first time I played over a backing track. And I decided not to do this over a Trivium song, because I'm still trying to improve my skills at metal...

But anyway, I'm not sure who did the vocals for this song, or the backing track itself....but he did a pretty damn good job! I'm thinking it might've been for GH2, though I could be very wrong.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/6sic6_blank/

Tell me what you think please! I'll comment back if ya want.

To examine the tone of the sphincter? What the hell is it, a tuning fork?
yeah it is the gh2 track, but its pretty good. i think you should tighten up the distortion though, and the solo should fit the mood of the song a bit better. but overall, not bad.

FOUR STARS!!!!

Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Hey bro spot on ****ing job! Ill add ya as my friend. Love the backing track f*cking awesome. Good jonb, only one prob:

Tone. The Distortion was too Heav for the song. A little less would sound exactly right
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Yeah, that was basically me tryin' to give the song my own vib, and my first attempt at a call and response solo.

To examine the tone of the sphincter? What the hell is it, a tuning fork?
sick man, nice job
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)