First you have to educate yourself. Set aside a couple hours where you normally watch TV or a movie or get on myspace or facebook or the UG forums, and watch Zeitgeist parts 1 and 2 (Addendum).

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Watch part 1 where the problem is presented, then watch part 2 (Addendum) for the solution.

Make your way on to this website to be apart of the solution:

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

The choice is yours. And honestly, before you dismiss this as irrational and improbable, look at the world around you, and THINK about how little it makes sense.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."~Mohandas K.
Ghandi
gawd conspiracy theory!
THEYRE WATCHIN ME
riiiiite.....NOW
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
I ****ING LOVE THIS MOVIE ive seen it like 3 times
really people watch it
itll open your ****ing mind
Work is the scourge of the drinking class. - Oscar Wilde

Also, most of the movie is pretty interesting. The part on religion is REALLY interesting but the stuff about an entirely united North and South American continent is stupid. Most South American countries are at extremely opposite ends of the spectrum regarding the United State political policy. The stuff about the World Trade Center is also highly unlikely from the stand point that the government can't even win a war with 100,000 more troops than the opposition. You want to tell me that they orchestrated the entire 9/11 events? Not buying it.
Last edited by acoginthesystem at Oct 6, 2008,
Great documentary. Too many people mistake it as a "film". Watch the second one. It shows how money is created.
I'll stick to my method...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I agree (somewhat) with parts 1 and 3, but not part 2.

EDIT: Oh, this is new..
sup?
I'm glad that this movie is getting recognition!!!! I've watched the first movie and it changed my prospective on our society and it's sad that it's not as big as it should be. I'm halfway through the newest film right now, I'm just doin some homework then I'll be right back to it!!
Quote by guitrmastr
I'm glad that this movie is getting recognition!!!! I've watched the first movie and it changed my prospective on our society and it's sad that it's not as big as it should be. I'm halfway through the newest film right now, I'm just doin some homework then I'll be right back to it!!

+1. This documentary helped me change my life's priorities. I no longer see money as happiness, this revelation will change my life in ways I never thought possible.
I hope not everyone that see's it believes every word of it, though i'm sure there are many that do.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by JordantheAxe
I hope not everyone that see's it believes every word of it, though i'm sure there are many that do.

Sure. However, if just some of it is true then we are in deep s***.
I once had a priest/missionary Clergy man who was into all this and some conspiracy stuff.
My mom had him over a lot because he was so insane at piano and how he got insane at it is crazy since he barely had one.
Hmmmm i think i'll just play guitar.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
This movie is a serious eye opener. Our biology teacher showed it to us in class, and I figured out a lot of stuff from it. I don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job the way they described it, but I do think that the US Government helped orchestrate it with Osama bin Laden, who's been in their pockets for years now.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales