Page 1 of 7
k so at my school there were two ppl standing outside the school SCREAMING towards some of us, saying that we are sinners if we aren't against abortion. And they were also handing out pamphlets...that contained disgusting and disturbing pictures. There were three pics, one was a blob for the first trimester, second trimester was a dismembered baby with its guts kinda spread out, and the third trimester was only the head of a baby held in tongs, looked pretty much like it was ready to be out of the womb but it was decapitated and bloody...SO my question to the pit is...is this right? Should they be allowed to preach w/e they want RIGHT outside of a HIGH SCHOOL? Supposively some younger (younger than HS) kids got hold of the pamphlets and started to cry cuz it disturbed them so much. IMO I don't care what your opinion is 1st off, don't call us sinners when you don't know us and 2nd, don't preach with such disturbing imagery at a HIGH SCHOOL and force your opinion on OUR YOUNG AND INNOCENT minds it just felt wrong but they weren't forced to move despite complaints to a main office...and give your two cents on your opinions towards abortion if you so wish (but there's been threads on that obv)...
until it comes out of your body you can do what evr the **** you want with it

in canada its illigal but in the us it probly isn't
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
They have the right to argue their point, but I don't think it's fair to use the shock factor of horrible pictures as part of their arguement. There are reasons for and against abortion, and if they don't see both sides of the argument then they're in the wrong.

Mind you, I'm against anyone preaching anything to anyone.

And I'd take down that picture right now.
Probably not. Can't it be counted as harassing or something?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
People make me sick.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
I got a huge erection looking at that thread title...

Fap fap fap

But yeah, im against abortions, its killing enfants, its wrong...
Quote by filthandfury
They have the right to argue their point,

Not outside a public high school they don't.
Quote by Yiggity Yins
*link*

thats the pic don't look if you don't want to its disturbing
and maybe not exactly ready to be out of the womb but still disturbing

I would take that out for the gore rule, just giving you a heads up before some prick reports you.
First amendment, but I agree they shouldn't be doing out outside of schools. They should be doing that during protests.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by crazy8rgood
But yeah, im against abortions, its killing enfants, its wrong...

Yeah I like elephants too, if it was infants on the other hand...
they could have chosen a better place. and the shock factor isnt necessary.

and i hate people like this, they want it to be made illegal, ironically, abortion was legalised to save lives.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by newaccount
I would take that out for the gore rule, just giving you a heads up before some prick reports you.

I didnt know we had a gore rule
And yea that pic doesnt even look real to me, but yea this thread all comes down to the fact, that sometimes religon causes more problems than it solves, Because people are stupid and take things to the extreme.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Chobes
Yeah I like elephants too, if it was infants on the other hand...

:P sorry... My splellingerer has been verrrie ovv todeay
forcing opinions down our throats seems wrong but there's somewhere you gotta draw the line of murder...the third trimester kinda seems to push it...But still I think you take a baby out that early without killing it, then the baby might look just as ****ing disgusting
I just though,

Who are the sinners?

Normal people or the ones screaming around and showing to everyone around pictures of , shall I call it, dead babies? Gore content? Traumatizing content?

Seriously.... Stupid
Yeah, it's pretty rare that they wouldn't be immediately removed from the premises unless they were students. That's pretty classless. However, we have to be careful that though there are psycopaths who scream redfaced about every topic you could think of, you don't let their demeanor steer you away from a valid message they have. Whether that message is one you agree with is up to you. Hell, I could slap you in the face all day long and scream that the sky was blue and I'd still have a good case. I'd be an asshole, but I'd have a good case.
WE MOCK WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND

"Know wha' ah sayin' ?"
That's awful. If someone tried to force their opinion on me, telling me I was a sinner if I didn't listen, or if I came out of school with some arsehole yelling at me that I was wrong, I wouldn't care if I agreed or not I'd walk away.

I was on a public bike trail over the summer, and I guess there was a bunch of high schoolers were having an organize bike day. Anyways, there was some doucheblubber litterally slipping religous pamphlets in these kids backpacks. He threw one at my face, so I crumpled it and tossed it neatly into a recycle bin (read: tossed it right back at him)
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
I'm for sensible choice options (rape, life threatening, impending miscarriage), not stupid ones (oh noes i furgot to wear a condum lol).

Quote by GmacD

Abortion isn't illegal in canada...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by metallik1013
Yeah, it's pretty rare that they wouldn't be immediately removed from the premises unless they were students. That's pretty classless. However, we have to be careful that though there are psycopaths who scream redfaced about every topic you could think of, you don't let their demeanor steer you away from a valid message they have. Whether that message is one you agree with is up to you. Hell, I could slap you in the face all day long and scream that the sky was blue and I'd still have a good case. I'd be an asshole, but I'd have a good case.

best post in entire thread
k we can let it die now/
Quote by GmacD

Actually its one of the few countries where it is legal.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Beebaboo

Interesting, but the facts make it seem that it could live by itself after those times are passed. I mean, it wouldn't be able to live long without lungs and other certain organs which develop 8 weeks-22 weeks.

The great thing about abortions, is that you can get one, but you don't have to. The problem with people, is that they're too far up their tight assholes to think that people hold different beliefs and views on life.

I don't see people who have gotten abortions forcing pro lifers to accept it, so why can't they just keep their mouths shut, their stupidity shows when they don't.
Quote by Merdesa
Interesting, but the facts make it seem that it could live by itself after those times are passed. I mean, it wouldn't be able to live long without lungs and other certain organs which develop 8 weeks-22 weeks.

The great thing about abortions, is that you can get one, but you don't have to. The problem with people, is that they're too far up their tight assholes to think that people hold different beliefs and views on life.

I don't see people who have gotten abortions forcing pro lifers to accept it, so why can't they just keep their mouths shut, their stupidity shows when they don't.

+1

The heart is hardly functional until after about 17 weeks. Not 18 days.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by GmacD

since when is it illegal in canada?

and high school minds are not innocent.

and it's called shocl value.
As a pro-choice man.. I can say, I've never gone about spreading my message by distributing violent and desensitizing material to people.
Quote by scream_it
First amendment, but I agree they shouldn't be doing out outside of schools. They should be doing that during protests.

First amendment doesn't protect them. It is illegal to distribute things near a school if it is going to lead to distraction from education.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Oct 6, 2008,
I don't get why we call it abortion. It's killing. AKA, murder. Child murder. I bet everyone here is glad their mother didn't have an abortion. Just imagine a few of your FAVORITE people in the world, and now imagine your life without them. As if they were aborted. Who knows, maybe a baby just got killed right now, and it could have been some kids FAVROITE person. It's wrong. Period. Abortion = Murder. Baby killing. Slaughter. Think about it. THINK. Hopefully you'll open your eyes. It really is sick, I don't understand why they ever made it legal. Think about how the musical world would be affected by abortion. What if Slash, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, etc. Not to mention how the rest of the world is affected already... Maybe a baby who got killed right now would grow up to be the world best guitarist. Well, I'm done with my rant. I hope you see how wrong abortion is now, and I won't hold a grudge against anyone who supports it. But IS wrong. And I hope none of you hold a grudge against me. Peace
I am pro-life, but I hate when people use shock tactics to prove their points. It really grinds my gears.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Fender1424
I don't get why we call it abortion. It's killing. AKA, murder. Child murder. I bet everyone here is glad their mother didn't have an abortion. Just imagine a few of your FAVORITE people in the world, and now imagine your life without them. As if they were aborted. Who knows, maybe a baby just got killed right now, and it could have been some kids FAVROITE person. It's wrong. Period. Abortion = Murder. Baby killing. Slaughter. Think about it. THINK. Hopefully you'll open your eyes. It really is sick, I don't understand why they ever made it legal. Think about how the musical world would be affected by abortion. What if Slash, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, etc. Not to mention how the rest of the world is affected already... Maybe a baby who got killed right now would grow up to be the world best guitarist. Well, I'm done with my rant. I hope you see how wrong abortion is now, and I won't hold a grudge against anyone who supports it. But IS wrong. And I hope none of you hold a grudge against me. Peace

Quick question, when someone is out.. Like for example, a coma for a very long time.. Is it murder for the family to decide to pull the plug? Vegetables? No? Then neither is abortion. Now hush.

Your second argument doesn't apply, either. What if the next Stalin had been born?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.