Ibanez RG350DX

or

Schecter C-1 FR(white)

PS:have a schecter damien-6

just lookin for some advice
Quote by Ahyoka
Pop goes the weasel...with the casket closed

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco
mmm... if a girl has Tourette's and screams "f*** me!", would that be consent?

PSN: jermstar44
Schecter C-1 FR.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by -Blue-
From what I've heard, Ibanez Edge III trems suck hard. You may also find the Wizard II neck too thin for your liking (or, conversely, the Schecter neck may be too thick for you.)

My sig will show where my bias is.

yeah i just want somethin w/ a trem, and im not too familiar with em, but i think floyd's are better from what ive heard anyways
Quote by Ahyoka

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco

If you haven't already, make sure to play both guitars. It's stunning how many people buy a new guitar without playing it. See which one you like more, etc. I don't have any other advice, since I haven't played either of those two guitars before. However, in my experience, I tend to like Ibanez more.
While i prefer fat necks, they're both flat. However the ibanez will be thinner. I hate flat necks, and thin ones are even worse.

Get the hellraiser it'll last longer without you needing to customize/mod it.
I say the Ibanez. For some reason, I hate Schecters. I just... hate them. They sound and look nice, but I can't stand them! And the RG350DX is cheaper anyway... So I say Ibanez... Even though it's my biased, anti-Schecter opinion.
Quote by Zecromancer
I say the Ibanez. For some reason, I hate Schecters. I just... hate them. They sound and look nice, but I can't stand them! And the RG350DX is cheaper anyway... So I say Ibanez... Even though it's my biased, anti-Schecter opinion.

Yeah well you're obviously talking out of your a** because that edge 3 is not worth paying for, and after he has to replace it it'll cost a lot more than what he paid for the guitar originally.
yeah the trem alone makes you wanna get the schec.

its veryyy fast too, well there both fast obviously but still, great great great guitar
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
I was recently in a similar same situation, either a hollywood classic or a SV prestige.
Just play both on numerous ocasions and through different amps, and then decide which is better suited to your needs as a guitarist, NOT what your friends think is shinier.
Gear:
-Ibanez SV prestige
-Yorkville bloc 100
-boss od2
-digitech rp80
-1w marshall stack
------------------------
did i hear some1 say "jewish black metal"?
Schecter
-Emgs
-ORIGINAL Floyd rose
-Neck Thru
-Coil tap
-Sick inlays on body and neck

Ibanez
-Junk edge III Trem
-Wannabee Dimarzios

...Need i say more?
I'd get the Schecter any day, except for tuesday.
Schecter owns Ibanez, at least the one's with the cheap trems.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
schecter has better features IMO
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by rocktag
Schecter
-Emgs
-ORIGINAL Floyd rose
-Neck Thru

-Coil tap
-Sick inlays on body and neck

Ibanez
-Junk edge III Trem
-Wannabee Dimarzios

...Need i say more?

FALSE, the C-1 with Duncan Designed pickups is a bolt-on, and does NOT have an OFR.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
People... He's talking about the C-1 FR, not the Hellraiser.

Learn to read.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by aznrockerdude
FALSE, the C-1 with Duncan Designed pickups is a bolt-on, and does NOT have an OFR.

OOps I thought it was a hellraiser he was talking about
Quote by Gmurcielago14
generally speaking schecters are better than ibanezes

Fail. Ibanez make EXCELLENT guitars if you know where to look. Eg, budget range wanting a double locking trem = S series. Next price range up and your at the RG Prestige. That goes all the way up to J. Custom.

Schecter, as far as i know, make little or no high end guitars.

Threadstarter: All you're going to find here is every bodies own personal opinion. What you need to do is find somewhere where you can play each guitar and come to your own conclusion.

Keep in mind that a lot of people dislike Schecters neck and there's no hiding that the ibanez will have an awful trem (That can be blocked off ad used as a hard tail bridge.)
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
thanks for all the feedback, and yeah i was talking about the C-1 FR not the hellraiser
Quote by Ahyoka

Quote by Jsteele1408

Quote by Tastytaco