My puppy died about an hour ago.
:/
He was six months old. He had parvo and the vets said that they couldn't do anything.
Cheer me up, Pit.

You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Thats too bad. I had a sick cat named Frank once, then he decided he would try and cross a road. Didn't turn out too well.

Hope you feel better now

Sorry for asking but what is a parvo.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Parvo? I heard that's secret Vet terms for when they take puppies to farms to live out their lives happily forever, and you can never visit him for some reason.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Thats too bad. I had a sick cat named Frank once, then he decided he would try and cross a road. Didn't turn out too well.

Hope you feel better now

Sorry for asking but what is a parvo.

It's some terminal illness, I'm not too sure. They told us there is no cure for it.

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Parvo? I heard that's secret Vet terms for when they take puppies to farms to live out their lives happily forever, and you can never visit him for some reason.

For some reason that made me laugh a bit, in a morbid way.

Quote by consecutive e
in before "fap"

Get a new puppy.

My parents said no, this is the second dog that died from parvo.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

My parents never let me get a dog, they say i'm not responsible enough. I can't say I disagree.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by xFeatherx
It's some terminal illness, I'm not too sure. They told us there is no cure for it.

Maybe buy a puppy from a different town or ask your neighbors to stop giving you puppies terminal illness'
Man that sux. I have a puppy now. He's not even 4 months and I would be really sad if anything happened to him. What I do when pets die, it helps me I write a song about em. BTW what kind of dog was it? Mine's half chow half shepard.
Sorry man
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by fudger
mabey you should just get over it i shot my last dog. its just a dog....

You know, you're a prick. I came looking for some people to help me cheer up.

Quote by sglover34479
Man that sux. I have a puppy now. He's not even 4 months and I would be really sad if anything happened to him. What I do when pets die, it helps me I write a song about em. BTW what kind of dog was it? Mine's half chow half shepard.

He was a black lab. He was so fun, he was ALWAYS playing.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

yeah man, I'm actually a pre-vet major in college, and worked with a veterinarian for a year so i know what you're going through.

for those of you who dont know, Canine Parvovirus (parvo for short) is an intestinal virus that basically causes dogs to vomit, and shit themselves to death.

its super contagious, and the only way to kill parvo is with bleach, and the only way to stop it from getting to your dog is to have them vaccinated.

if, god forbid, your dog does contract parvo, and you'll be able to tell if they start getting lethargic, and puking and shitting everywhere, get them to a vet immediately. even when its caught in its earliest stage, there is only about a 50% chance of survival...

moral of the story: there's been a HUGE outbreak of parvo in recent years, according to the doctor i worked with. get your puppies vaccinated.
Quote by xFeatherx

He was a black lab. He was so fun, he was ALWAYS playing.

feel bad for you man. *pats back*
I'm Steve
Quote by Fender52604
yeah man, I'm actually a pre-vet major in college, and worked with a veterinarian for a year so i know what you're going through.

for those of you who dont know, Canine Parvovirus (parvo for short) is an intestinal virus that basically causes dogs to vomit, and shit themselves to death.

its super contagious, and the only way to kill parvo is with bleach, and the only way to stop it from getting to your dog is to have them vaccinated.

if, god forbid, your dog does contract parvo, and you'll be able to tell if they start getting lethargic, and puking and shitting everywhere, get them to a vet immediately. even when its caught in its earliest stage, there is only about a 50% chance of survival...

moral of the story: there's been a HUGE outbreak of parvo in recent years, according to the doctor i worked with. get your puppies vaccinated.

Damn, I'm going to keep an eye on my other two dogs then and make sure they're alright.
Thanks for the info man.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by xFeatherx
Damn, I'm going to keep an eye on my other two dogs then and make sure they're alright.
Thanks for the info man.

its what im here for, glad i could help out.
I'm so sorry.
Quote by fudger
mabey you should just get over it i shot my last dog. its just a dog....

Fuck off.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Feb 20, 2009,
Aww, that sucks dude. I love puppies.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Aw man. I had a little kitten that was only 4 months old when it got a really bad cold and died cause it couldn't breath **** like that sucks man. Have an E-hug from ya boy. It's always darkest before dawn!
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by InvaderTSN
4 month old thread guys.

Wut. Why is it back??

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by xFeatherx

It is curable, just not always. My dog almost died from Parvo when he was a pup too.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
Lol, I have no idea. Someone posted and I thought it was recent.

/thread.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
my dog died a few yers ( must be coming on 5 years ago) i was about 9 at the time and had no idea why. i think i know what killed my dog after reading this thread. i lovd that dog man, she was 14...... or, err like 90 something?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic