this IS NOT the same as what i put in the songwriting forum, this is different but theres a one a day limit apparently..

so.. whomever here writes

when your making lyrics, do you realllllyyy really revise it and like question every word in the whole thing thinking wether it should be there or not?

like for example,

there's (always) a war im (always) fighting on the inside and your fake smiles and hugs fuel the fire, ((why? just to) to make my battle harder(?))
the/my dream becomes a little more real everytime

the bracketed words are words that could go in but im not sure if they should and the / words are which one should i use

edit, i know theres 2 always in the first line it was asking which one works better
I have never tried the songwriting thing, but am pretty good at poetry. Kind of the same right? My suggestion:
There's a way I'm always fighting on the inside and your fake smiles and hugs fuel the fire,
they just seem to make my battle harder,
and everytime my dream becomes a little more real.
See what you think
(\__/)
(O.o)
(> < <== This is bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature and help him on his quest for world domination!
i'll often rewrite it 3 or 4 ways and give it to some friends that i know won't BS me. i'll have them read over'em and get their opinions. i may not always use their opinions but i have them and will often try them out.