alright, what are some easy tapping riffs, except there only on one string.

and you no, I'm a begginner when it comes to tapping so, it has to be simple
try van halen's eruption. just the taping part. the whole song is nuts, and its kinda fast, but its easy to get down because the pattern is easy and its only on one string.
The phrase "easy tapping" is redundant. It's not that hard really, try the end solo to One. (Just the tapping part the rest is harder).

EDIT:
try van halen's eruption. just the taping part. the whole song is nuts, and its kinda fast, but its easy to get down because the pattern is easy and its only on one string.

QFT
QFT?

i assume u mean wtf.
trust me, van halen is where i learned to tap. he's the pioneer, everyone else made it more complex from there, so I say start at the beginning. eruption's main tapping lick is what i started with.
Quote by RIP_bonham
QFT?

eruption's main tapping lick is what i started with.

+1

the last 30 seconds or so took me about a week to master perfectly. and that was after a month of owning a guitar.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
van halen - eruption....the tapping is not that hard if you get it all down...and dont forget me..the verse where john fruciante uses the tapping tech. thats easier than eruption.
then when you master those. devils island by megadeth is good for intermediate..2 strings only mostly 1 string