So this has always baffled me when I look at other profiles on UG/facebook/nex/all those other community sites. Why do some people have a billion bands listed, all in alphabetical order?

Like, if you really liked ALL of those bands, wouldn't it be so that you don't have to copy every one out of your itunes music folder, from A-Z? I highly doubt that these people could name all of their "favourite bands" without copying them down, so why bother listing every artist? Why not just like a few that you are truly into? and AUGH the whole alphabetical order concept just kills me... it just makes people look stupid imo.

Does this bother anyone else?
Am I the only one who is to lazy to read all of this?
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
lol oh boy

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
doesn't bother me at all.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I like my band list being neat and organized and informing others of the music that I listen to on a regular basis.
Quote by burn the stars
we love music and want to promote bands that were really into?

+1. Simply, +1.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
no, it doesnt. see, im a winner.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I just went through my itunes and put down all the bands I listen to quite a bit...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I list my bands the way they're listed on my Ipod, which is alphabetical
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

doesnt bother me at all. sometimes its better. so u can see if someone likes the same music that u do. itd be a bitch to look through a list like that if it WASNT in alphabetical order, dont u think??
Quote by stepco12345
That sexy foods thread has made me get a craving for some penis cake.
Quote by yellowfrizbee,SomebodySomeone
I luff Quizzy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well you can just put yourself right in me
Quote by ShelbyLynn
by that time it was like six am, sleep sounded just as good as getting off
Quote by Xunluckyx13
doesnt bother me at all. sometimes its better. so u can see if someone likes the same music that u do. itd be a bitch to look through a list like that if it WASNT in alphabetical order, dont u think??

good point, but if your scanning through the big list, what does it matter if the person just once and a while listens to the same band you do, simply because its on their ipod.. i think it would be easier if everybody listed their actual favourites, then you would really find if you had common music tastes etc etc etc.
Quote by porker
good point, but if your scanning through the big list, what does it matter if the person just once and a while listens to the same band you do, simply because its on their ipod.. i think it would be easier if everybody listed their actual favourites, then you would really find if you had common music tastes etc etc etc.

true. but even the chance of liking the same bands can spark new friendships or conversations. ill be honest, some of the bands listed on my page arent listened to nearly as much as others, but still having them there may spark your interest in them again.
Quote by stepco12345
That sexy foods thread has made me get a craving for some penis cake.
Quote by yellowfrizbee,SomebodySomeone
I luff Quizzy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well you can just put yourself right in me
Quote by ShelbyLynn
by that time it was like six am, sleep sounded just as good as getting off