Can anyone tell me if the culture room (http://www.cultureroom.net/) lets in minors I can't find it anywhere and these people don't answer the phones so if anyone's been there help me out.

ok fixed the title.
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Last edited by Choclatemoose at Oct 6, 2008,
Try checking their myspace.

I wanna move to Ft.Lauderdale

Quote by demoniacfashion
This thread is titled as if you were soliciting sexual favours from "anyone" in South Florida.

Oh and this.
This thread is titled as if you were soliciting sexual favours from "anyone" in South Florida.
Corona Corona
Quote by metaldud536
I wanna move to Ft.Lauderdale

...Move to the Dollhouse?

/lame reference
Quote by demoniacfashion

who says I'm not

/innuendo
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Quote by metaldud536
I don't get it

It was a reference to Motley Crue's song Girls, Girls, Girls.

"At the Dollhouse in Ft. Lauderdale."

It's a strip club.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It was a reference to Motley Crue's song Girls, Girls, Girls.

"At the Dollhouse in Ft. Lauderdale."

It's a strip club.

Pfffffttt. How was I supposed to get it...
well if it depends on the acts then it shouldn't be a problem thanks for the help guys.