so i have to do this stupid essay comparing stuff from the book of genesis to greek mythology. basically i have to write about which one i like more and why. the comparison can be as simple as which one has a more interesting theory of creation or certain parts of the stories (comparing the gods, or the non gods in some of the stories)

now i dont know s**t about the book of genesis (or christianity in general) so what are some things i can compare between the two? and also i find greek mythology more interesting than christianity so if that makes a difference you know

idk if anyone can really help me or if im being way to vague but i really dont listen to that teacher much so i dont know much about what to do either
Just go to wikipedia and read about both, and then write based on what you read.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
In Genesis, I think God made the earth in like, a week or something. Then he made the dude (Adam) and the chick (Eve), and then they like... did it or something? And then there was something about eating an apple? Anyway, God kicked 'em out of a Garden.
Quote by Jay4GunsNRoses
In Genesis, I think God made the earth in like, a week or something. Then he made the dude (Adam) and the chick (Eve), and then they like... did it or something? And then there was something about eating an apple? Anyway, God kicked 'em out of a Garden.

God created man, took his rib and from the rib of Adam created a woman. She, being the gullible woman we all know, believed a snake and ate an apple from the tree of wisdom, so God cast them out of the Garden of Eden.

One thing you may want to write about is that there are actually two different accounts of creation in Genesis.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
What? No. Here's one: compare the actions of Zeus, especially in the Iliad, especially in regards to interaction with humans, with that of the God portrayed in Genesis.

I just went through this and my thesis was about fate.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?