Page 1 of 2
How does this deal sound: I don't get anything for my birthday (Oct. 17) and I get the cheapest Xbox360 and Call of Duty 4 for Christmas. BUT this can only happen if all my 1st quarter grades are A's or B's.
I'm lower-middle but the most my parents will spend on me in a year is about $400 (Including gifts and necessities)
Quote by IEatOrphans
Not worth it. Unless you're below middle class.

I've grown up as middle class and my parents buy me a LOT for christmas and birthday. They buy shizzle throughout the year and let it pile up.

To me it'd be a bad deal, but my parents are super generous to the extreme so...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Damn, I used to make A's and B's, but now I'm just like "Screw it"

I dont really care what my parents do, my Aunts and Uncles are f***ing rich!
thats a rip, 360 and game are 240 all now...thats my xmas alone,but im not a fat so im asking for a new guitar!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
If you dont like that deal, your parents could always not get you anything, you ungrateful little shit.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by nowa90
thats a rip, 360 and game are 240 all now...thats my xmas alone,but im not a fat so im asking for a new guitar!

Because there has never been a fat guy who's played guitar, right?
Quote by zippidyduda
If you dont like that deal, your parents could always not get you anything, you ungrateful little shit.

Where in my post did I ever say I didn't like the deal? I just wanted some opinions, not mindless shit from some dumbass college burnout.
Quote by lzcougarz3
Because there has never been a fat guy who's played guitar, right?

Tadaaaa

Quote by zippidyduda

Slightly ironic that such an aggressive comment could come from someone who wants us to give peace a chance...
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by zippidyduda

As blunt as this is, I have to agree.
Don't whine, the most my friend will probably get for Christmas is fake hot dogs with cheese injected in them.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Slightly ironic that such an aggressive comment could come from someone who wants us to give peace a chance...

Oh yes, because telling some kid whining about his unfair parents to shut up is clearly destroying peace, right?

Idiot.

EDIT: That was a bit harsh, and Im sorry, but Im being honest. (Im not sorry at all about my first comment, though)
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
Oh yes, because telling some kid whining about his unfair parents to shut up is clearly destroying peace, right?

Idiot.

EDIT: That was a bit harsh, and Im sorry, but Im being honest. (Im not sorry at all about my first comment, though)

Where am I whining? You seem so eager to attack others.
Quote by zippidyduda

Idiot.

I was generalising the fact that people who want peace would maybe be peaceful themselves and you were showing characteristics of aggression, which is the opposite of what you'd expect.
You know?

The 'idiot' remark doesn't help your case either :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I've grown up as middle class and my parents buy me a LOT for christmas and birthday. They buy shizzle throughout the year and let it pile up.

To me it'd be a bad deal, but my parents are super generous to the extreme so...

Haha, how well they've brought you up.
Quote by freedoms_stain
If the cheapest 360 means the core system, then no, you don't get a hard drive in that thing.

All I really want to do is play call of duty on live.
Quote by double douche
Haha, how well they've brought you up.

You have no idea what my upbringing was so I'd shut my mouth if I were you.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by lzcougarz3
All I really want to do is play call of duty on live.
In the short term perhaps.

In the end the core console isn't worth it because you'll eventually want to download game updates or patches and without a hard drive you can't do that.

And new maps for COD4? not without a hard drive.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I was generalising the fact that people who want peace would maybe be peaceful themselves and you were showing characteristics of aggression, which is the opposite of what you'd expect.
You know?

The 'idiot' remark doesn't help your case either :/

I am typically pretty peaceful. Sure, I can be agressive when people are acting like idiots, but Im human. Thats who I am. But you can bet that Ill support peace where it counts.

And luckily, Im not making a case to you, am I, almighty judge?

And you are an idiot, for the record. And TS is a whiney little ass.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
I am typically pretty peaceful. Sure, I can be agressive when people are acting like idiots, but Im human. Thats who I am. But you can bet that Ill support peace where it counts.

And you are an idiot, for the record. And TS is a whiney little ass. But hey,

Aye I can accept that everyone gets a bit annoyed every now and then, but to be fair this would be my first impression of you... and it's not a positive one.

Yeah yeah waah waah Reva's a horrible ditz.

Get over yourself, I don't care what you think of me.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by zippidyduda

And you are an idiot, for the record. And TS is a whiney little ass.

You still don't get it man. I said multiple time I was just wondering about other people's opinions, I never complained about my parents being unfair or anything like that. And no one is acting like an idiot, I think you're just looking for a fight.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
You have no idea what my upbringing was so I'd shut my mouth if I were you.

If you can't blame the parents, who can you blame?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Aye I can accept that everyone gets a bit annoyed every now and then, but to be fair this would be my first impression of you... and it's not a positive one.

Yeah yeah waah waah Reva's a horrible ditz.

Get over yourself, I don't care what you think of me.

Then at least we can agree on something. You dont care what I think, and I dont care what you think.

Well, looks like the arguement stops here. Anything we say to each other at this point wouldnt mater in the slightest because neither of us cares.

Good discussion.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by double douche
If you can't blame the parents, who can you blame?

I'd say I've had an amazing upbringing. Can't fault my parents. I had an early start with learning, learnt to speak early, got on with things, behaved well, respected my parents, and I think I've turned out to be a reasonable human being thanks to them.

They Love me, and that's what matters to me. Their opinion. They know I'm a decent person, other opinions are secondary to theirs.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by lzcougarz3
Way to discreetly ignore my point.

Eh if you're being ignored it's probably not worth your time anyway. Don't worry about it.

Hm... with further thought I think I might accept the deal between your parents if I were to also get an awesome cake for my birthday, but that's just me
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by lzcougarz3
You still don't get it man. I said multiple time I was just wondering about other people's opinions, I never complained about my parents being unfair or anything like that. And no one is acting like an idiot, I think you're just looking for a fight.

"Oh noez, my parents are getting me a brand new xbox, they are soooooo unfair!!1!"*

I dunno, sounds like whining to me.

*Slightly reworded
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'd say I've had an amazing upbringing. Can't fault my parents. I had an early start with learning, learnt to speak early, got on with things, behaved well, respected my parents, and I think I've turned out to be a reasonable human being thanks to them.

They Love me, and that's what matters to me. Their opinion. They know I'm a decent person, other opinions are secondary to theirs.

Whoah, didn't need your life story. Just trying to point out that it is a little ungrateful to consider a gift from your parents as a 'bad deal'. What do you think?
just take it, don't go up and complain about it otherwise your parents will see you as an ungrateful child. and they really want you to get good grades by throwing in the As and Bs
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by zippidyduda
"Oh noez, my parents are getting me a brand new xbox, they are soooooo unfair!!1!"*

*Slightly reworded

He asked if it was a fair deal. He didn't ask for you to attempt to make a fool out of him.

Any more harassment and I'm reporting you :/

Quote by double douche
Whoah, didn't need your life story. Just trying to point out that it is a little ungrateful to consider a gift from your parents as a 'bad deal'. What do you think?

You seemed to be getting at me. My post therefore was deemed relevant by me.

I apologise, but most people this evening seem to be challenging me some way and it's getting on my tits.

I don't think it's ungrateful... maybe he's used to more presents with a larger income and now his parents have less? Happened to me. Or maybe he's used to little income and now has a chance at a bigger present?

Maybe he's new to games consoles?

Could be a lot of things I guess.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
He asked if it was a fair deal. He didn't ask for you to attempt to make a fool out of him.

Any more harassment and I'm reporting you :/

He doesnt need my help with that.

Go on, then. Report me. I think Ill manage.

Quote by double douche

EXACTLY my point. Nobody else seems to realize this.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
He doesnt need my help with that.

Go on, then. Report me. I think Ill manage.

EXACTLY my point. Nobody else seems to realize this.

You seem like a real bitch. Go ahead, keep screwing with people on an internet guitar forum, it'll make your dick bigger.
Quote by blackthought
You seem like a real bitch. Go ahead, keep screwing with people on an internet guitar forum, it'll make your dick bigger.

Wow, one little comment and everyone gets their panties in a knot.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda

*Slightly reworded

I hate to carry on an argument like this, but your increasingly idiotic posts just beg to be disproved. Now how exactly did you get that from My original post? I never said it was a bad deal, I never complained, I never whined, I only stated the facts and asked for an opinion.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

You seemed to be getting at me. My post therefore was deemed relevant by me.

I apologise, but most people this evening seem to be challenging me some way and it's getting on my tits.

I don't think it's ungrateful... maybe he's used to more presents with a larger income and now his parents have less? Happened to me. Or maybe he's used to little income and now has a chance at a bigger present?

Maybe he's new to games consoles?

Could be a lot of things I guess.

You don't have to apologise, but it seems you are still missing the point. Family income should have no bearing on whether you are grateful for a gift, nevermind being 'used to presents'.
Page 1 of 2