How much does it cost to do a single full flush of a toilet?
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
I have no idea, but I really want to know now too. We'll see if my Google-fu is strong enough.
Holy shit. No pun intended, but, 70 cents? (around 40p?) to flush a toilet?........
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
It's gonna cost water first of all, find the cost of a certain amount of water, find how much is wasted when flushed, find the price. Other than that I don't think any power is used that costs money, so...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by sum41kid123
Holy shit. No pun intended, but, 70 cents? (around 40p?) to flush a toilet?........

S'probably closer to 30-35p I think.... could be wrong.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
S'probably closer to 30-35p I think.... could be wrong.

Yeeeah. I normally half it and add a bit.

And to anyone wondering, I'm asking this question after having a piss i held in for about 5 hours and was like.... "my dad's paying for that piss"......just, don't ask....
Quote by marshmellow666
you can't put a price on poop.......

Apparently it's 70 cents
I must be saving a ton of money, I usually go every three days.
Quote by Thales
I must be saving a ton of money, I usually go every three days.

I'm gonna start going in my neighbours garden. My dad will be having a huge saving.
Wow, thats a lot. I had no idea, to be honest.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
...Dear lord, the pit needs to focus more on music and less on their toilets.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
1.52p or roughly 3-4 cents
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.