Im getting a Bugera 6262-212 in 2 weeks and I was wondering if I needed any pedals to make it sound better. I play mostly metal so delay pedals are kinda pointless. I was wondering if there are any good overdrive or distortion pedals but not too much distortion. I dont like the heavy death metal distortion. thanks for helping and I know i probably asked a dumb question
chorus is usually pretty cool to thicken things up and make cleans sound better.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
well u can get an overdrive pedal to jack up ur amp's distortion like tubescreamer
I just listen to some samples on musicians friend for some chorus pedals and I dont know if I like the techno'y sound lol
My favourite chorus pedal is the Modtone Aqua Chorus. It's cheap and you can get some cool sounds outta it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
my favorite chorus pedals are:
Landmine LC-1 Chorus
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
chorus pedals arent just techno"y". they work nice to thicken your sound out, i'd get a chorus and maybe an overdrive, definatly a wah, a delay would be good too? (im not farmiliar to the amp so i dont know what it has in it). i fine eq's sort of pointless, you should be able to get enough tonal variation out of your pickup switch.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
If you want a certain sound go buy a pedal, a nice overdrive and an eq would be good for solos and fine-tuning, but you don't really need any certain pedal or effect unless you want to achieve a certain sound.

See what your amp sounds like first and what kind of sound you're trying to achieve before just buying stuff
I don't know if that amp has an build in reverb but if not, you should try that out.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)