"when I hear the word culture, I reach for my gun"

i never got what that meant... does he mean he hates culture?
Probably more to do with the fact that people who invoke the word culture are generally pretentious douche bags most people would really like to shoot.
racist and intolerant of people with different ethnicity or cultural background?

thats what i got out of it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
You know what I don't get? "I'm cleaning your clock". How is that bad in any way? I mean seriously, what does that mean? You're gonna go ahead and take the time out of your day to go and wipe down my time piece? And that's a bad thing? No way, I'd probably say "hey man, thanks for spritzing my watch." It makes no sense.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Oct 6, 2008,
Quote by Acquiescence
"when I hear the word culture, I reach for my gun"

i never got what that meant... does he mean he hates culture?

It means.. when he hears the word culture.. he reaches for his gun..

Pah, folks these days trying to see things that aren't there. Take it for what it is.
As soon as people start talking about culture (religion, race, traditions) it's inevitable they'll get violent when their way of life is threatened--hence reaching for his gun.
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
The answer is obvious, gentlemen..

His wife's name is Culture.

ahhahahahha nice
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Ticket48
You know what I don't get? "I'm cleaning your clock". How is that bad in any way? I mean seriously, what does that mean? You're gonna go ahead and take the time out of your day to go and wipe down my time piece? And that's a bad thing? No way, I'd probably say "hey man, thanks for spritzing my watch." It makes no sense.

(is that a reference or an original? I actually chuckled when I read it)
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me