How do I open one from UG? I don't know what to click, and I have Guitar Pro installed.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Go to the tab page, click on the 'Download "....." guitar pro tab' button, then a pop up should say save to disk or open. Save it to your desktop or something, then double click on the icon and it should open GP.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Go to the tab page, click on the 'Download "....." guitar pro tab' button, then a pop up should say save to disk or open. Save it to your desktop or something, then double click on the icon and it should open GP.

Thanks.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."