You know you've laughed at someone else's expense (I live off it). But I'm just wondering what makes it so damn funny.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Because your mom.

...No real reason.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Ask the millions of people who watch funniest home videos.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
we can relate to pain

it's just like a comedian saying "dont you hate it when you go to the bathroom and theres no toilet paper?"

we relate and think its funny, i have no idea why though
Good question. And if we find people getting hurt funny.. Why don't we consider wars a laugh riot?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Because all humans are sadistic
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Good question. And if we find people getting hurt funny.. Why don't we consider wars a laugh riot?

With schaudenfreude you don't have to see pain as funny... whenever you think "oh, at least I'm better off here" you're still taking pleasure out of someone's misfortune at some level.
Nothing cheers me up like seeing a man getting hit in the groin by a blunt object traveling with a significant amount of velocity behind it.
Good question. And yeah, I think it might have something to do with how we can relate.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Nothing cheers me up like seeing a man getting hit in the groin by a blunt object traveling with a significant amount of velocity behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LWhNpTJU
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
no one likes you, i hope you get diabetes then die from getting hit by a truck delivering insulin
my hovercraft is full of eels
^ nothing on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h1Vw6Lzf80 seriously, though, I love seein dudes get hit in the nards as much as the next guy, but damn.... that's too far...
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Because it didnt happen to you?

But i really dont know why

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I do.

Just kidding.

Edit -
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
no one likes you, i hope you get diabetes then die from getting hit by a truck delivering insulin to you

Fixed.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
We laugh because we are thinking "Ha, at least that isn't me." and until it is you, you will continue to laugh (and most likely after words) because you: one, find other people's misery hilarious (sadistic douchebags) and two, you can relate to their pain and enjoy seeing it being inflicted on someone other than yourself (sadistic douchebags). At any rate, it doesn't matter because as long as there is a guy teaching his son how to play baseball there is a father getting hit in the jewels by a softball.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
My teacher once said the definition of comedy is the exaggeration of everyday situations and accidents or something like that.

I don't know, I wasn't paying attention in drama class that day.
we laugh cause we know their in pain?
im not sure
but its still incredibly funny "youtubes funniest home vids"
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
no one likes you, i hope you get diabetes then die from getting hit by a truck delivering insulin

ouch
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
ouch

not you Afterime, your just fine
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by Jack Off Jill

you gotta love the little boink sound effect it makes when it hits him.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
You don't need a reason!
Quote by oneblackened
win.

I thought I'd quote this because it's the one and only time I have recieved praise in The Pit in however many days i have been posting

third wave ska is garbage two tone is the best

Come
on
you
Tractor
Boys!
Its actually a condition to think its funny when people are hurt badly but I cant remember what its called
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Because I am a shameless dirty sadist
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|