One of the heaphones will just stop working. It's ridiculous. I have to get a new pair every 3 or 4 months. Any way I can prevent this?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Im with you brother, im on the 7th pair this year. The left one ALWAYS goes out
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
make sure its on your ear
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
What brand are they? They may just be flimsy. Or maybe they should be handled more carefully.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I buy mine at dollerama now, and as long as i have the EQ on trebel booster they dont sound too bad, and if they break they olny costed a buck

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I had the same problem. Just invest in some good quality ones. They may seem expensive, but it will balance out since you'll probably buy 5 pairs for the same duration you have them. Plus the sound quality will be better.
yeah i need new ones too

my left one dosent work and i have to hold the little input thing down to make it work

they're pretty crappy though
dude thats nothing. mine go out about every 3 weeks.

granted they never leave my pocket and I skate with them.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
just take better care of them. i found that out the hard way. i had those sony ones that wrapped around the ear, and i found out that the reason they kept breaking was because that whenever i pulled up on that little plastic thing that brings the wires together to keep them from tangling id do it too hard and it would always push on the earbud and it would loosen the wire. sorry for the massive run on.
Quote by marktuazon
Don't throw them against the wall. That usually breaks them.

That always happens to me too, sadly, the solution is to take better care of them.... Though, for me, that would take far too much effort, and would defeat the convenience of using headphones.
sup?
With what you've told us there's not much help to be given other than don't use them (best option for maximum life-span) or to treat them better.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Actually... who here has ipod headphones?

I won a free ipod in January 2007. My headphones are still working since then, and they've taken quite a battering (my dog chewed them, sand got in them, dropped them 45895 times, spilled drinks on them etc)

Are they all durable like that, or am I just lucky?
Take out the input jack when you roll them up on your mp3 player,
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.