Because i know atleast some of us dont run around in nothing but those badass boots.
I feel that I should make a fashion thread. you know, so we can share pictures and shit, of like what we wear outside of your computer. so post some links to wherever you buy clothes.

Ill start.

Jeans: ccs.com has some great deal on jeans in colors that range from black, to purple, to red on one leg and green on the other.

Shirts: I wear Tees and buy in bulk from americanapparel.net lots of colors again.
cafepress.com has custom shit,

Shoes: you can order from converse.com for some sweet chuck taylors.,and ccs.com to get some vans. if you want to pay 45 bucks for 120 dollar sneakers you hit yourself up at http://www.nike-shoesaaa.com its chinese wholesale so you should pick up some hats too.

Accessories: gah, the above websites should be enough,
gogogogo.

Digital Distribution sucks.
clothes: walmart, target etc.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Levi's.
Shirts (long sleeve and short sleeve)
VANS AUTHENTICs. personal faves.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
shirts, only black long and talls, any thing else causes great pain and discomfort

pants, jeans obv. read m jeans thread

and i ALWAYS wear steel toe work boots
even in my sleep

size 15 may i add :P
and is this spam?... really
Minimalist.
T-Shirt. Shorts for Summer.
Trousers for Winter.
Spandex & Cape for damsels in distress.
I buy jeans and shirts at Hot Topic and Lee's. (I love skinny's) I buy t-shirts at Lee's and Hot Topic also. I usually buy shoes at Foot Locker. I also like sweatshirts from the aforementioned stores and Job Lot. I wear size 32-30 jeans and slim fit large shirts and size 11 shoes. (I'm 5' 7'' and weigh about 140 lbs.)
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Rhitard
I goes to Primark. £1 tops are all I need.

Yay for sweatshops.

please tell me they deliver in the US.

i love the price of labored clothing these days.
Digital Distribution sucks.
Shirts- Plain colored shirts from Target, band shirts from Hot Topic, other shirts from Heritage.
Jeans- Levi's 511 and Bullhead Dillon skinnys.
Shoes- Red suede Puma's.
Jeans, band tee, DC shoes, good to go.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
-tighter fitting jeans/pants
-looser fitting shirt. usually t-shirts or something similar, maybe a few buttons at the top or a pocket or something. Band shirts are ok, but i try not to wear them too often, they can get old pretty fast.
-shoes...i dunno, a solid pair i picked up at a 99 cent store.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by upchuck51
yes that really me sexy i know

I love how your hairband matches the white stripe on your shorts, high 5!
Right now I'm rocking a peacoat for winter. Levi's 511s or colored skinnies. I just started working on my sneaker collection.. Vans, chucks, for now, but I'm getting into the Nike thing.

Btw, that website selling the nikes? Yeah.. No. 45 dollars for a brand new pair of SBs is NOT happening. You'd get torn apart by the sneakerheads.
I get my jeans from the free-for-all girls jeans rack in primark. My other clothes come from wherever- not bothered about how good quality it is or what the label says, as long as it's a nice colour and it makes me stick out a bit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Almost all my clothes are from Topman. Some t shirts and polo tees from zara and some other stuff. Skinnies from Topman. And I have a pair of vans slip ons and converse chucks. But I wear the slip ons more often.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

t-shirts - ordered online
jeans - black/blue from nearest retailer, levis only
boots - army surplus store (there NZ navy boots, not docs)
flannel shirts - from nearest reatailer
denim vest - originally a jacket from a second hand store
leather jacket - ordered online
trucker cap - usually black from nearest retailer, lasts for 2 years until the sweat stench is too overwhelming
moustache - a year in the making
sideburns - 4 years in the making
Quote by rabidguitarist
I get my jeans from the free-for-all girls jeans rack in primark. My other clothes come from wherever- not bothered about how good quality it is or what the label says, as long as it's a nice colour and it makes me stick out a bit.

i'm planning on doing that, i need some new jeans, but i haven't a clue what size i am, or what it translates to in women's sizes, help??
I tend to wear clothes from wherever has nice clothes...

But I visit www.joebrowns.co.uk a lot (they have both male and female clothes), and Topshop always have nice jumpers and sometimes nice skirts too...

Other than that I tend to be pretty random, I visit Debenhams a lot because it's easier to find things when there're so many different clothes shops bundled together...I've got both my expensive dresses from there...

I like Schuh for shoes...they have some normal ones, but they have some really funky interesting shoes too, which I like
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by yeoman125
i'm planning on doing that, i need some new jeans, but i haven't a clue what size i am, or what it translates to in women's sizes, help??

It's different in every shop. You'll have to try them on really.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
It's different in every shop. You'll have to try them on really.

cheers, hurrah for slave labour
Half the brands i like arent available in the UK
Sig space available, give me some praise
I buy lots of stuff from Zara and tend to mix expensive stuff with moderate to cheap stuff.
What im wearing now: Itallien loafers - 200$
Versace slim jeans - 300$
Flannel check shirt - 20$
Cheap sunglasses - 15$
(im about to go out to a partie hence the expensive clothes)
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
I get my trainers, Adidas Originals, either from ebay (best place to get rare or deadstock) or from Size? or Transalpino. Latest pair I've bought are http://www.trainerstation.com/adidas-leader-blackorange-suede-trainer-p-3951.html

I get my jackets from various places, normally wear a Fjallraven Nordli at the moment, but I'm getting a Barbour Fulbourn (warm as ****) for my 18th birthday.

Button down shirt wise: facconable, barbour, ben sherman on occasion, dont really wear button downs anymore.

Polos: Fred Perry (made in england special edition only), Armani, Lacoste, and loads of other cheaper brands to fill out.

And jeans, I'm not too fussed about as long as they're pretty plain looking. Got a few pairs of Levi 501s though.