hey I always read about how people are taking a class where they play guitar or bass in school and i was wondering are these classes like college classes? or mainly in europe? They dont really seem have anything like that by where i live (new york)
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
I do and i live in pennsylvania, i think it all just depends on your schools music program.
im taking music theory. not really playing anything...
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I have it in Middle School.

Although I've been playing 2 1/2 years!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I live in Rhode Island and my highschool offers guitar classes and jazz band (which I'm in right now.)

There's also a school I'll be going to next year which offers music as your main "schooling" I guess you could say.
oohh it must be my school's sucky music program then..haha
cause that would be so sweet to have a class where you just play guitar and learn theory and stuff like that
hopefully they will have it at what ever college i go to lol

wow im totally jealous of all of you! :P
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
Most schools here in Oklahoma would teach acoustic, if guitar is even offered.
I have AP Music Theory
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
My school does guitar lessons, the teacher seems okay, but I'd rather teach myself, because I get to learn what I want to.
Yea. My school has a lesson you can take for a trimester. It's just the basics and stuff. I took it cause I sucked at reading music (still do) but I got an A+.

It's definitely worth taking a class if you are struggling with something and want to learn around other students.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Well when i first started playing guitar i had lessons at my school. but after a couple of months the teacher literally dissapeared he just stopped coming into the school and we got an angry letter from the music place
Quote by guitarkid2113
I live in Rhode Island and my highschool offers guitar classes and jazz band (which I'm in right now.)

There's also a school I'll be going to next year which offers music as your main "schooling" I guess you could say.

what school do you go to?!