Hey
I got my own PC custom made for a good price for the specs, but ive had lots of troubles.
Firstly i tried to install ubuntu as a dual boot which was ok till i deleted the partition, screwing up my boot system so i had to get Vista re-installed.
After i got that fixed i got my pc back only to find that it had a trojan!
Now this stupid computer reapairer is telling me he will save my documents, music and pics and wipe my HDD and start again!
I mean come on cant you just get rid of a trojan these days?

Im really starting to get pisse with this computer repairer.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Dude, I got a virus/malware and I manually deleted it myself.
Just find out what it is, find the process, kill it, find the files, delete them, and get some good scanning software and go into safe mode and scan a few times. Thats what I did and I've still got some spyware but I'm better off than I was before.
Yeah what RPgoof said, but sometimes its not that simple, you can go to a shop and get it fixed for probably 200$ though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I scanned with norton but it didnt find anything and i didnt see any unusual processes. Also my pc went to sleep and when it woke up all the icons had changed around on the desktop and the background had changed, at that point i took internet cord out and turned it off not know wtf was happening.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
avg will fix just about anything. ive got it and its saved me about 3 times now on 2 different computers.

norton doesnt do shit. and thats not just saying it because i dont like norton, its because its a well known fact.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.