There are soooo many of them at my High School. No clue where they came from!

They ramble on and on about how women are better and it drives me insane!

anyone have any crazy experiences?

can somebody get me a nice, big Feminazi photo?

woops, forgot to throw in my story.

I was talking to a girl whom i thought was nice, and normal. Or atleast she looked it. I was talking to her about how apparently they're changing the laws so that women can't take like all of a man's salary with allimony(sp?) and all that other crap.

She looked at me like she was disgusted and said that it was the stupidest thing she had ever heard and said that men just drag women into relationships and use them for sex anyways.

rediculous!
Last edited by Stratocaster88 at Oct 6, 2008,
Quote by Stratocaster88

Uh, no? :P
why can't you do it yourself?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by blackthought
Because that's a woman's job.

Ha..that was..hilarious
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by blackthought
Because that's a woman's job.

I don't know, though..Can you get a computer into the kitchen?
i hatemall. but then again i hate anyone who thinks their race/sex/religion is superior to all others.
****'em
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Eww, quoting Limbaugh's "witty" catch phrase I believe? Get over it, there's always going to be extremist's about everything, you don't see me complaining about the ignorant fundie's around my parts....

Also, women have it way worse then men in so many different ways. If I bled from the crotch every month and was constantly belittled by the opposite gender I'd be bitching too. Luckily I'm a man
Quote by muppet master
Eww, quoting Limbaugh's "witty" catch phrase I believe? Get over it, there's always going to be extremist's about everything, you don't see me complaining about the ignorant fundie's around my parts....

Also, women have it way worse then men in so many different ways. If I bled from the crotch every month and was constantly belittled by the opposite gender I'd be bitching too. Luckily I'm a man

Yes but you have a small penis. There, now you're being belittled by your own gender
Quote by muppet master

They have it worse in some areas and better in others.
Quote by Spamwise
I don't know, though..Can you get a computer into the kitchen?
no, no. that isn't the kind of cookies they mean when they say clear your cookies.

Quote by Stratocaster88
dunno exactly what you're after, but these wimmen look scary.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
thank you for those endearing images
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by DerekTheDominoe

It reminds me of reigndeer more than feminists.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Mudmen190
I thought this was going to be about a fast italian car...

Me too man, me too.... ....
Quote by DerekTheDominoe

I was staring at that for hours and it just hit me that they made them into little Fs lmao! took me a while..

Such simple things make me laugh ..anyways though, dont think its just you boys that get the annoyance of feminazis..im a god damn female and they attack me too still trying to figure out what I did..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
So, you were talking to this girl...OUTSIDE OF A KITCHEN?? I'm sorry, I don't follow.
Be cool.