4 22%
Kane's Wrath (2008)
3 17%
Red Alert 3 (2008)
2 11%
other, please say below
3 17%
Voters: 18.
Alright guys, I'm trying to decide which command and conquer game to get.
So which one is the best?

I've only played Red Alert 2
Well, Red Alert 3 comes out on the 28th. That's going to be a pretty awesome game. Uh, C&C 3 is great as well, if you have the computer to run it. Tiberian Sun is my personal fav. I'd recommend staying away from Generals.
Whoever voted for Generals needs to have their gaming abilities taken away.

Anyway, either Red Alert 2 or Tiberian Sun. Both are insanely great.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
the first one man i remember playing it on ps1 that was the shit back in the day also tiberium sun was an awesome pc sequel, but generals was shitty as hell renegade was awesome for the online play though, all time fav is the original though
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Quote by Frankthetank999
Starcraft

you are right starcraft owns all of those games
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
Red Alert 2.
is Dune 2000 a Westwood Game too? i loved that game, but i cant find my copy. just started reading the Dune novel series a year ago, and i would like to play the game again.

Edit: theres a 3??
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Go for Kanes Wrath. If you want the older ones pick up command and conquer the first decade, 15 bucks and you get everything from generals zero hour down. Also keep in mind EA is pulling that securom crap (spore) on red alert 3 and you'll only be able to install it 5 times before the game becomes a $50 paperweight.
Last edited by Xenozeri at Oct 6, 2008,
I had generals and it wasn't so bad. I remember red alert 2 being awesome but I can't get it to run now that I don't have Windows 98 anymore
your missing the 2006 command and conquer 3
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Red Alert 2 was free a few weeks back from EA.com when they were promoting the new C&C coming out. You should check and see if you can pick that up for free right now.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Xenozeri
Also keep in mind EA is pulling that securom crap (spore) on red alert 3 and you'll only be able to install it 5 times before the game becomes a $50 paperweight.

Oh god, are you shitting me?

*cancels pre-order*