ok so i guess im a noob to moto gp but what is ment when they say that a race is an "A" style GP. forgive me if this is a dumb question but i live in the states and we dont get much moto gp in these parts, but man i cant get enough of it...
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
As I understand, the "A" style refers to the car class, ie top notch cars is A class. GP is Grand Prix, which is a track style that includes multiple turns and isn't the standard Nascar oval.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV
As I understand, the "A" style refers to the car class, ie top notch cars is A class. GP is Grand Prix, which is a track style that includes multiple turns and isn't the standard Nascar oval.

thats all good for cars brother but moto gp is bikes. lol
Quote by ripjoestrummer
shenanigans

oh and by the way " ur a dead man boy" .lol. now i got to cut ya thats the rules !!!
Quote by LaT3raluS
"A" race: superb race?

wish it was that simple lol. but then again i dont know so you may be right
Quote by LedZepRule
I think A-Style is just a company that sponsor certain races.

This is right.

It's a clothing company that sponsors 2 or 3 GP's a season - like the French and Japanese races this year.

LINK
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.