Page 1 of 2
almost everytime ive used a condom, save for a few times, they've broken. is that normal or... i like to think that im just too man for the condoms but prolly not. Me n my gf have stopped using them cause its just a waste. thoughts comments questions?
no, its not a waste. unless you want a baby or aids.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Double em up?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by foxygrandpa
almost everytime ive used a condom, save for a few times, they've broken. is that normal or... i like to think that im just too man for the condoms but prolly not. Me n my gf have stopped using them cause its just a waste. thoughts comments questions?

Bad idea.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by ewp805
Double em up?

also a bad idea. the friction from the rubber on rubber action can cause breaks to happen more.
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
Don't buy cheap condoms?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Not using a condom is such a bad idea. Unless you want kids running around I'd keep using them.
Probably got air in the tip before you put it on.

I learnt that was the problem from the amount of times that my ex did that
Last edited by Rhitard at Oct 6, 2008,
they stretch quite a bit so that shouldn't be a problem. What brand do you use?
Do you keep them in your wallet?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by JordantheAxe
I've never had one break, is her pussy sharp or something?

Teeth!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Teeth!

I watched that with this guy a few weeks ago. While I was laughing hysterically at the movie, he held his balls and kept shifting 1cm away from me every minute or so. Good times!
Quote by JordantheAxe

lmao

yeah srsly leave room in the tip. but no air.
signatures are budget.
Quote by JordantheAxe

sigged...
I have to agree with TS on condoms sucking.

Try lube, it can do wonders.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
use water balloons
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Erm... stop using crisp packets tied down with elastic bands...

But on a serious note... change brand.
Seems preferable to having a rotten penis and/or maintenance payments.

Oh and agreeing with some previous points about leaving air? Pinch the reservoir as you put it on - no air, no break, no hideous genital disfiguration.
Everyones a winner.
Its times like these you learn to live again. If you even knew in the first place.
OMG, You have sex?! With your girlfriend?? Everybody knows that fapping is better than sex. You sir, have been grossly misinformed.
Quote by foxygrandpa

Did anyone not pick up on this already? I've been seeing retarded threads recently by newbies and this one seems like one also. But if it is serious, then dude, wtf condoms are made to be used for one time, cause if you save them to use again they will rip, not to mention its kinda gross sticking your wang into a condom full of semen after you used it once, even if it is your semen, thats ****ing disgusting.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
dude, you might not be putting them on correctly. or something,

and pay for the good brands, im pretty sure that kids cost more then a pack of rubbers.
Is bad ass one or two words?
Quote by this&that
Did anyone not pick up on this already? I've been seeing retarded threads recently by newbies and this one seems like one also. But if it is serious, then dude, wtf condoms are made to be used for one time, cause if you save them to use again they will rip, not to mention its kinda gross sticking your wang into a condom full of semen after you used it once, even if it is your semen, thats ****ing disgusting.

Is that sarcasm? Or have I missed the point? I feel you are trying to say that the term "save for a few times" means he has been saving the condoms and using them more than once. However, it is an expression meaning that in all cases but a few. It could be reworded to something like this: "I have used condoms regularly, and in inmost cases the condom has ripped."

Sorry if you were being sarcastic, but it didn't seem like you were...
I've always thought the "It broke!" excuse was a load of balls to be honest. People put them on their head for gods sake, what are you doing with them?!
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by DoGaLoG
I've always thought the "It broke!" excuse was a load of balls to be honest. People put them on their head for gods sake, what are you doing with them?!

they can break during sex, usually because someone is using one that's too small or they don't use them properly.

If you know you are putting them on right and you are using the right size, then tell your girlfriend to stop lining her vagina with sandpaper, sriously i hate when chicks do that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
they can break during sex, usually because someone is using one that's too small or they don't use them properly.

If you know you are putting them on right and you are using the right size, then tell your girlfriend to stop lining her vagina with sandpaper, sriously i hate when chicks do that.

I know they can, it's just the amount of times I've heard people use it as an excuse or whatever is ridiculous. I just don't understand why people don't learn or ask why the hell condoms don't agree with them.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Page 1 of 2