Clearly at the males here

Although if women don't shave their legs its fine by me.

Reason I ask: (I don't shave my legs) but the guy in the flat next door to me just said in a rather loud voice "I never knew how easy it is to shave your legs"
It seems like it would be easy. I do not shave mine. That's because I have no hands to shave them with.
My friend is an intense cross-country mountain bike racer and did it in the summer. Kinda weird.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by fudger
a kid in my high school shaved his whole body all the time. arms, legs, arm pits, pubic region everything.

kid in my middle school did the same

eyebrows and head too

name was Greg

biggest stoner ive ever known

really good friend
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
kid in my middle school did the same

eyebrows and head too

name was Greg

biggest stoner ive ever known

really good friend

Wow. This must be common.

A kid I know did the same. Name is Zach. Something to do with a horrible acid trip. He's shaved his entire body (every bit of hair...ever) for quite some time now.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Thankfully I don't have to

My friend let someone wax his legs before..very very funny
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Jekkyl
Wow. This must be common.

A kid I know did the same. Name is Zach. Something to do with a horrible acid trip. He's shaved his entire body (every bit of hair...ever) for quite some time now.

this guy did it to get back at his mom

mom said "greg you look like a freak with that mohawk. Shave it off"

and he did
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Even though I have a thick carpet on my legs, I keep it. Id rather not have to deal with trouble of it when I normally wear long pants anyway and theres nothing wrong with leg hair.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
this guy did it to get back at his mom

mom said "greg you look like a freak with that mohawk. Shave it off"

and he did

Beautifully executed. lmao
Quote by RU Experienced?
Why would I go out of my way to do something with absolutely 0 benefits to me?

someones never heard of the optical inch
Quote by PrimalScreamer
hey uh could 1 of you guys do my a uhhh big favor? i mean feel free to say no but uhh ya could one of you shave my coinpurse for me?

Drop 'em

I've never shaved my legs but I feel I should... they're getting rather bear-like.
Quote by burn the stars
i wax

Damn...

I don't. Never had or saw any reason to.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I may at some point. I find all hair not on the head fairly grotesque, honestly. The only reason I don't shave my legs is to avoid ridicule from peers.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by dylpikle9
It seems like it would be easy. I do not shave mine. That's because I have no hands to shave them with.

damn...how does he type?

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Quote by burn the stars
someones never heard of the optical inch

Whats the point? It doesnt matter that much, and imo it's a waste of time.
Quote by dragen_slair
Whats the point? It doesnt matter that much, and imo it's a waste of time.

You're sitting here in your underwear at 10 at night on an internet forum pretending your opinion means jack shit and talking about how "valuable" your time is.
You may want to rethink your life.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

Quote by NorfIrIon
You're sitting here in your underwear at 10 at night on an internet forum pretending your opinion means jack shit and talking about how "valuable" your time is.
You may want to rethink your life.

I didnt say my time was valuable. I just said it seemed pointless, and as for ME it is a waste of MY time. I didnt realise the Optical Inch meant so much to some...for those that feel it is a neccesity: I'm sorry if i insulted you, and I hope you can forgive me.

Oh, btw, Im not wearing underwear. What now??
Quote by dragen_slair
I didnt say my time was valuable. I just said it seemed pointless, and as for ME it is a waste of MY time. I didnt realise the Optical Inch meant so much to some...for those that feel it is a neccesity: I'm sorry if i insulted you, and I hope you can forgive me.

Oh, btw, Im not wearing underwear. What now??

I was just trying to make a point, really. I don't know what the optical inch even is, I just wanted to point out the irony in the whole situation. Also, saying it's a waste of time sort of implies that your time holds value.

Quote by NorfIrIon
I was just trying to make a point, really. I don't know what the optical inch even is, I just wanted to point out the irony in the whole situation. Also, saying it's a waste of time sort of implies that your time holds value.

I'm not understanding the irony but I'll take your word for it. But my time is valuable to me and as far as a I know, only me. The Optical Inch is when someone shave/trims their pubes to make their johnson look bigger.
Quote by Doppelgänger
No, I'm not gay, or a competitive swimmer.

What's the difference? *Buh dum chshh!*
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
What's the difference? *Buh dum chshh!*

well, gay people are into people who are the same sex as them
men would be into men, for example

on the other hand, only 10% of competitive are either gay, bi, or lesbian.

does it make sense to you now? or should i use smaller words?