#1
We started about a year ago, played a decent amount of shows since then, about 60% at our school and the other 40% at parties and clubs. About a month ago we recorded some demos with my drummers computer with Garage Band on it and those are the 2nd 3rd and 4th song on our myspace.

We're just having a blast basically ahahah the recordings are full of mistakes but shit, recording isn't easy! The first song is a slower song we recorded last Saturday.

As far as critiques go, eh no need to tell us where we messed up, trust me were pretty aware of that! Just tell me if you enjoyed it or not and if you leave a link I'll do the same for your music!!!

www.myspace.com/thriftcity
#2
hey..well i like ur music check mine out...myspace.com/halokkdbb123......i dont have style....i just like to experiment
#3
hey..well i like ur music check mine out...myspace.com/halokkdbb123......i dont have style....i just like to experiment