For some reason, every time I put my guitar down, I forget my pick is in my hand and just hold it until I realize I still have it. It usually takes a minute but I've kept it in my hand after playing for nearly 5 minbutes... Like I put my guitar down the other day and went into my kitchen to look for some food or something to drink, and I just kind of looked around, not realizing I was fiddling with my pick in my hand... then I go to pour myself a drink and realize that I've carried my pick all the way across my house for no reason.

Just a few minutes ago I stopped playing, put my guitar up and started browsing UG.. and after about a minute I realized I still had my pick in my hand.

Anyone else do this?
I've did that all the time with pens in school. I would walk around for an hour or so after school before I realized I still had a pen in my hand.

Weird.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Misread thread title.

*Exits thread*
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
Misread thread title.

*Exits thread*

icwutudidthar.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by RyanGillam
This happens when I finish masturbating sometimes.

Yea, I get that as well, it's really annoying.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, I get that as well, it's really annoying.

You'd think the sharp plastic edge eroding your pecker would tip you off that something's up.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You'd think the sharp plastic edge eroding your pecker would tip you off that something's up.

I was meaning more along the lines of walking around for ages after beating off with my rocket ship still in my hand and completely forgetting about it. Definitely scares people more than any gun will.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I've did that all the time with penis in school. I would walk around for an hour or so after school before I realized I still had a penis in my hand.

Weird.

fixed
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together