Hi i have a LTD KH-202 with a esp tremolo wich is almos the same as a ( FLOYD ROSE® LICENSED TREM) and i want to change it for a LOW PROFILE FLOYD ROSE BRIDGE... and my question is "could i have width problems?" im not sure if its gona work on ma guitars body