I have a Mesa Single Rectifier solo head, version 2, that I'd like to sell or trade. Great condition, includes foot switch, manual, and a roadcase. I'm looking to get $950 for it. The only trade I'd be interested in is a Peavey 5150/6505 or 5150II/6505+ plus some cash.
I might also be interested in anything Orange, or maybe a Framus Cobra or Dragon with some cash on my end.
lol we live in the same city damn i wish i had the money thats a sick head
Quote by i_suck
lol we live in the same city damn i wish i had the money thats a sick head

Hey, thanks man. It's a great amp, I'm just not a fan of the rectifier voicing. If you have a 5150, or maybe another tube amp head, let me know, we could work something out.
Quote by i_suck
man all i have a is a marshal mg

Sorry man, not exactly what I'm looking for.
peavey xxx?
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
peavey xxx?

no thanks, at least not without some cash thrown in.
Quote by hvymtl939
Sorry man, not exactly what I'm looking for.

wasnt makeing an offer just stateing
Quote by Darkice
Why are you selling this in favor of the peavey 6505?

I've actually decided to go for a Framus Cobra or Dragon. I'm just not a fan of the rectifier voicing.
Shoot. I've got an Orange AD30R 2x12 combo. I might be willing to work with you if you are interested. This is the single channel version they stopped making in the 90's and it is wicked. It is a pretty expensive amp too, or well rather it was an expensive amp. Let me know if you are still looking for an orange.
Willing to accept a Peavey 5150 Combo for the Mesa?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by Roxor_Mc0wnage
Shoot. I've got an Orange AD30R 2x12 combo. I might be willing to work with you if you are interested. This is the single channel version they stopped making in the 90's and it is wicked. It is a pretty expensive amp too, or well rather it was an expensive amp. Let me know if you are still looking for an orange.

Pm'd
Quote by jcp42877
Willing to accept a Peavey 5150 Combo for the Mesa?

pm'd
OMG WTF BBQ...Make any reasonable offer to buy or partial trade and I'll take it!!
Seriously, bump for this guy - he's solid! Pop some EL-34's or KT- 77's in, and you'll never look back!
Quote by thesockmonster
Seriously, bump for this guy - he's solid! Pop some EL-34's or KT- 77's in, and you'll never look back!

thanks man, nice to see other hc'ers here.