but what song did Rihanna sample for the bassline to her song, "Disturbia"? this has been bothering me for weeks for some god awful reason.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Last edited by djn419 at Oct 7, 2008,
Quote by djn419
but what song did Rihanna sample for the bassline to her song, "Disturbia"? this has been bothering me for weeks for some god awful reason.

If you're "The bringer of Death Metal" why do you care about this crap music rofl.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
If you're "The bringer of Death Metal" why do you care about this crap music rofl.

Oh lordie, tough guy in the house...
Its off topic but, although I dont usually listen to this kind of music I LOVE this song. I honestly want to make a metal version of it at some point. Hey, weirder things have happened.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by Boss61607
Sweet Dreams... I think that's by Manson

No no no no no no no no.........

No no no no no.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Boss61607
Sweet Dreams... I think that's by Manson

No, that's a Eurythmics cover
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Hmm, I never noticed. I try not to listen to mainstream, although it's pretty hard when the radio at work is stuck on '97.9 Hot FM'.

On a side note, the intro to No Heaven. No Hell by Her Nightmare makes me cream.
A U S S I E
my friend actually decided to work out the song for guitar, it bothers me alot.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Mr_Jones
Sweet Dreams was Soft Cell, who covered it... no? NOT MANSON!

Or the Eurythmics. But only if you want to be correct about it.
You're*
Quote by Jesstaa

i dont care about this crap music. i just wanna know what it is sampled from.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Wikipedia doesn't have any info on a sample used in that song, and they normally give credit to the original writers if a riff or beat is sampled, from what I've seen. Apparently the song was written by Chris Brown, but there are no previously recorded samples in it.

Anyone wanna correct/confirm?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦