Inspired by the John Adams Thread.

I think he couldn't be that bad, he was anti-federalist, but he did get us into an intimidating war. What do you guys think?
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
He's a stud. Didn't he help write the Bill of Rights? Or am I thinking of somebody else...
James Madison drafted the Constitution. He probably had a hand in the Bill of Rights though..

He does look like a bit of a square though, which detracts from his Presidential ability tenfold. And lets face it, he's no Franklin Pierce.

*Probably reaching into his jacket for a bottle to drown his sorrows.
Best president?
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
i vote jackson ftw.
he's a ****ing badass.
"if one drop of blood is shed in this conflict, i'll hang the man responsible from the first tree i find"
which is 19th century speak for "do that and i'll ****ing kill you."
James Madison, my favorite American President. Very studious hard-working fellow.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
i would actually say the opposite of studious. he never went to school. however, he worked very hard, was a literal man of the people, not a savant like jefferson or washington or whoever.
It's a shame kids these days don't take an interest in history.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by KFKing
It's a shame kids these days don't take an interest in history.

Perhaps in the area you live in?
Most of the people where I live are all about it.
hes a pretty cool guy but i like bush more. eh starts wars and ruins the economy.
I'm Steve
wasn't Madison the president when we burned down the white house
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
hes a pretty cool guy but i like bush more. Congress starts wars and Excessive greed of Wallstreet, expensive useless union research, and irresponsible Americans who overuse their credit ruins the economy.

*fixed*