The wattage ratings on speakers are their handling wattage. They will only use what you give them. In other words, if you wire a 412 with a 100watt head, each speaker will only get 25 watts. You can mix them just fine. It's suggested to replace two at a time and put them in an "X" pattern if you're mixing speakers. Although you can try whatever you want.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
Quote by MeanwiththeDean
The wattage ratings on speakers are their handling wattage. They will only use what you give them. In other words, if you wire a 412 with a 100watt head, each speaker will only get 25 watts. You can mix them just fine. It's suggested to replace two at a time and put them in an "X" pattern if you're mixing speakers. Although you can try whatever you want.
No.

your statement is only true if the impedance of each speaker is the same.
your post is basically correct, but if the 4th (75 watt) speaker in his example had a different impedance than the others, that would make for an uneven power distribution.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
No.

your post is basically correct, but if the 4th (75 watt) speaker in his example had a different impedance than the others, that would make for an uneven power distribution.

Sorry OP, SYK is right. For some reason when i answer questions about speakers I either assume that they know what impedence is already or I completely forget about it.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
Mixing and matching drivers can make for a magic accident, or it can sound horrible. Along with matching approximate power handling and impedance, you also may want to consider the efficiency of the drivers. If that is not matched relatively closely, the result may not sound good.

The efficiency is expressed in terms of sound pressure level at a particular distance achieved at a particular input power, usually dB at 1W and 1m.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
No.

the impedance was the only thing i was really sure about, actually haha

Quote by MeanwiththeDean
Sorry OP, SYK is right. For some reason when i answer questions about speakers I either assume that they know what impedence is already or I completely forget about it.

no problem