It was my birthday a few days ago, got quite a bit of money, anyway, i'm going to buy a new amp and was hoping you peeps could recomend some kick ass amps for in-home use with a kick ass sound

has to be £200 or less, or nothing too far over, ive been looking at the likes of a Vox Valvetronix
i love voxes, much preferred over line 6 modeling amps
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
yeah there good all round amps with a lot of different options, ive got a vox ad100vt but that is around 350 and probably more power than you need. Go for a 30 or 50vt

check the reviews on this website
w00t for cookie.
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
For what style/sound? You can't go wrong with a Blues Jr.
Best sounding and most affordable amp on the market!
what type of music?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
+1 to what styles? But for such a small budget for anything that is rock/metal/blues I'd say a Vox AD30VT or if metal is a major style then a Roland Cube 30.
A valve jr and OD pedal?
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
missed this until now...

Quote by brandonroy
For what style/sound? You can't go wrong with a Blues Jr.
Best sounding and most affordable amp on the market!

not in the uk, fenders (like most US brands) are relatively expensive here for what you get. also, it very much depends on what style you play, if you play mainly metal (heck, even hard rock), you could very well go wrong with a blues junior.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?